• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Comics staring Forum members! (FAF Adventures 3: Revolutions) (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
The Adventures of Beer Fox!

Last page the Queen Tailmon had put out a trap to catch the
love of her life, Mentova the minty fox!

The Trial of Mentova!

I am not sure how many people are familiar with mythology but this is very much like the Trial of Paris

VintageLynx

Analogue fuzzball
Despite being an artist of a 'distinctive style' (bit crap) I'll give it a go. I'm happy to participate if the regulars here are ok with that.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Of course! as it says throughout this thread every type, every style, from stick figures to great works of art are all welcome. Come put in your own flare!

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
Waves a Six pack of Beer! Come on people! Art party!

VintageLynx

Analogue fuzzball
I'm posting one later!

Edit: I'm sitting with pen and paper but are we following a story any more? I'm not sure what to follow on from.

Last edited:

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Pretty much anything! The adventures of beer fox or maybe look at the ask Mentova thread or any other thread but you can only use the characters who have given permission on this thread. that is the only restriction other than it has to remain G rated.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I havnt drawn anything in weeks. Just working on unfinished works loooong past due. Good thing they arent commissions.

VintageLynx

Analogue fuzzball
IMAG0267.jpg

Not quite sure where he was last seen but the crew have just encounted an unknown craft - I wonder if they are friendly? Please feel free to ignore!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qr8stmhg61fc1n0/IMAG0267.jpg

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
Beerfox is a running comic about his adventures and things that happen. Right now hes in a trap.
Now I wonder who that is with the whip?

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
That was good. I have had my best luck posting a photo link from places like Photobucket.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Go for it! there now you won't be double posting!

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
It must be the stash he stole from the infamous lost cargo ship carrying the original Royal crown brew...all of it... all 250,000,000 gallons!

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Awesome! What next, what next??????? Will Captain M go for it? And how many 6 packs in 250,000,000 gallons?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
must be the site you have that picture on, have you tried to put it on your FA?

Last edited:

VintageLynx

Analogue fuzzball
must be the site you have that picture on, have you tried to put it on your FA?

No, not tried that - but it may be worth a try. I was going to make a suggestion. As he has been trecking the wilds on his quest for a long time does it sound a good idea to say have him end his adventure in say another 10 artist submissions? It may end tragicaly or triumphantly...what say you?

Then a fresh adventure could begin but so it does not stall out each adventure must last 15 submissions and no longer. Just a thought.

I am happy to do another A4 over the weekend (unless someone else wants to).

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Well so far the adventures have been sort of random, the only string that goes all the way through is the idea that Tailmon is after captain M!
and of course that the beer fox runs on beer, and that Minty bought it on e-bay for five bucks! Also that the crew is distracted by the large ...uh... vastness of ...space? yea that's it space! I don't see why not if no one else objects I sure don't. of course Tailmon is the one who started it, so what does she think?

Status
Not open for further replies.