• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Comics that contain fetish yet at the same time have characterization and good plot?

Crimes

Astro-Zombie
Re: Comics that contain fetish yet at the same time have characterization and good pl

Heck. Yus.
My favorite kind <3

Crimes

Astro-Zombie
Re: Comics that contain fetish yet at the same time have characterization and good pl

-waiting for some also- >O

Bigmanrob

Dog's Days of Summer!

Immelmann

Machine Washable

Whatever the hell "LOLFURRY" means.

Dog Days of Summer is pretty standard. Very well drawn, lots of nudity but no sex (Blotch is such a tease!)

MattyK

For a Pessimist I'm Optimistic

Whatever the hell "LOLFURRY" means.

'Prolly Internet Furry Comedy inspired by 4chan and several of the FurryOps.

nybx4life

A training artist

-waiting for some also- >O
Well, aside from making your own, I do know that the webcomic "Peter is the Wolf" had sex in it, and is pretty good.

Takeshi

Le Maître du Temps

Jack and it's obsession with rape? I dunno

jinxtigr

Feline Miscreant

BAR-1 of Peter Is The Wolf has described it as a cluster bomb of different fetishes, so I would think that qualifies :)

I know I'm trying to get Tally Road to match that OP description- specifically, I have a renegade dom wolf abusing his skills by breaking girl runaways and turning them over to somebody else, for large sums of money. The thing is, he's very much not happy where things have gone- but it's actually his mistress demanding this of him, and he's a switch, and well...

Oh, and he has a bizarre thing for suspending people in midair with padded shackles and harnesses. I guess you could call that a fetish. Not the most common bedroom behavior :)

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Heathen City. :V

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Heathen City.

Is.

the.

best.

comic.

Ever!

It has a very deep plot! :V

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Tristan

Hm... If you have a guro fetish, I suppose that Jack [NSFW] would qualify. It's been a while since I last read it, but I think that there's some rape in it as well, in addition to some normal sex scenes (well, as normal as you can get with a cast of characters like that particular comic has). How much of a good plot it has, though, is open to interpretation. But I like it, so... eh. :V