• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Coming Out & Message to Trans & LGBT Friendos

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
{Disclaimer: No hate! If you think that this is the right thread for arguing, insulting, whining, or fussing, please just go do something else, this is not the time or place to do any of that.}

I'm just going to keep this OP rather short, or at least try to. I always thought I was cis male, but very recently I started to question a lot about myself. Especially my gender. I have figured out that I am gender-fluid and decided to try using she/her pronouns, with the help of the greatest discord server I've been in. I feel really giddy and happy (gender euphoria) when someone refers to me as female, so for the time being, please call me she/her (or if you are uncomfortable, they/them is fine but please use she/her). If I end up shifting around and you are unsure about my pronouns, use they/them, ask me, or look at my signature. If you see someone misgender me, please just correct them respectfully, and don't attack anyone.

I'd like to give a very warm thanks to @KD142000 for running an amazing discord server, @Tendo64 for being so helpful and supportive, and anyone else who supports me.

It's healthy to explore yourself. If you have questions about gender-fluidity or want someone to help you just DM me or post here. Thank you so much for understanding

I love you all. Seriously. Enjoy your week!

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
The fandom seems to be a great place for nurturing this positive attitude, so let's hear it for furries!

Glad you learned something about yourself. Any changes to your sona to go along with this?
Actually, I made my 'sona gender-fluid before I realized I was gender-fluid, so no changes there hehe!

And yes, this fandom is a great place, though I was a bit worried posting this here due to the many trans threads being locked. But let's keep it positive! Good vibes only x3

Glossolalia

just happy to be here
Congratulations ! It's amazing what a difference the right pronouns can make. Last year I offhandedly mentioned to a friend that I'd use they/them pronouns if it were more socially acceptable, and she started using them for me as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I didn't expect it to affect me as much as it did, but I got such a flood of warm, happy feelings. Good luck on your journey, whatever path it ends up taking!

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
Congratulations ! It's amazing what a difference the right pronouns can make. Last year I offhandedly mentioned to a friend that I'd use they/them pronouns if it were more socially acceptable, and she started using them for me as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I didn't expect it to affect me as much as it did, but I got such a flood of warm, happy feelings. Good luck on your journey, whatever path it ends up taking!
Yeah same! I felt really happy and energetic and giddy inside when people started calling me she/her, and I never even knew I would! Thanks a lot, and you too!

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Genderfluid-Flag.png

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
I'm just a plain 'ol trans woman but I can relate to the euphoria of the correct pronoun s for the first time! ^w^
Ah, didn't know you were a trans woman but I fully support you! Unlike being trans though, I don't have that much dysphoria, but the euphoria feels great! I rarely get excited about things but the pronouns make me pumped hehe :3

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Ah, didn't know you were a trans woman but I fully support you! Unlike being trans though, I don't have that much dysphoria, but the euphoria feels great! I rarely get excited about things but the pronouns make me pumped hehe :3
I get it, girl. I have plenty of fluid friends. UwU

Kharne

The Minotaur Mongrel
Hmm, I've just realized I don't have any slang for the women (like dude, man, or bro)
I could use some recommendations

Good luck with finding yourself!

Chomby

I'll poke your butt
*everyone*

Deegan Rin

Very Much A Taken Bear
Hey girlie. It’s Deegan. Just wanted to say how thankful I am that you let me and the others guide you on that journey. You already know my DMs are open. You still have a stint in the yeen jail to serve btw. Keep slaying empress. :p:p:p