• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Coming out of the furry closet.

ben909

vaporeon
still wonders were this closet is

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
Someone else can fucking have them if they want them so damn much, I need their unctuous presences in my life like I need a fucking hole in the head
Well..... it's ultimately your own decision, and best of luck with things then, (in that regard).

But.... if anything, what I wrote above - is food for thought, (hopefully).... as there are many people out there, that have no one at all; and..... *sometimes* having half a loaf (so to speak) of a relative in one's life - is better than having none at all..... especially in the World that many of us are living in today.

I just told my best friend I’m a furry and he just keeps sending me memes and making fun of me (in a playful way) but he doesn’t get it

Erix

>‿‿◕
But you're in a closet with so many others!
All hot and sweaty...
Cramped into close contact. 8)
Yeah you do have a point =w=

*hugs the people next to me*

I can’t see em, it’s dark in here so it feels kind of lonely. Tho we’re all in this together I suppose. It’s nice to be able to get out and breath and talk about it on FAF I guess.

I appreciate y’all <3

berry

♡ Femboy Panda ♡
Roommate found my sona pics on my desktop after I left the screen on a few years ago. Involuntarily left the cage but he’s cool with it.

AvalonChi

My husband doesn’t like furries and knows I am one. I want to participate more than I can, such as buying art etc

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
That's got to be awkward at times! May I ask how this is working for you both? I'm not sure if I could be in a relationship like that!