• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Coming Out: The Thread (Continued)

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
I wish I could have seen his expression soon after lol
Wasn't as bad as the time he found my baddragon stuff when looking for my spare room key.

Cain

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
You people sicken me.

murr bad dragon....

Cain

I have a seadragon, he honestly doesn't see much use lol
Your Gryphon persona seems to think otherwise ;3c

Cain

Does all this still classify under 'Coming out'? xD

Flarei

Flarei Le Loup
(Deleted)

Last edited:
Wow, i cant believe there is 85 pages of people comming out. Lol, im new to this but when i read up on the wikipedia page they said that the gay community is only slightly higher than normal, ive never seen so many in one place (not that theres anything wrong with that). Back on topic, luckily ive never needed to do this, cause im straight =P

Spatel

I like browsing Bad Dragon myself...

ANYWHOM..

I am having an issue with openly saying I'm bisexual, not because it is embarasing, but because there have been.. Projectiles.. Cast at 3100 miles per hour at bisexual people here before. Another issue is the fact everyone here is very much so relegious. Whilst my relegion allows homo and bisexuality, we only account for 1% of the population. I've assumed by now my freinds know I am bi, mainly because my ass is apparently "really tight".. And I can't help but be a bit fruity now and then. So basicly my issue is: gun toatin' hillbillies, and my bible slinging parents.

It's more than 1% of the population. Those are just 'out' bisexuals. Clearly most spend their entire lives in the closet. That's what the 'down-low' and the 'SMSM' communities are, basically. They present themselves as straight while keeping all the same-sex stuff under the table.

I suspect the religious conservatives that think homosexuality is a choice are probably closet bi as well... it would explain why it seems like a choice for them.

Flarei

Flarei Le Loup
No no, you don't quite understand. I, and three other represent our relegion. That is 1%. The relegious of Christiantiy consider I, and my other three members, shunned. It is rather funny as well. But anywhom, my issue is my insane mother and stepfather. Not exactly the general population.

Spatel

I'm confused what you're saying. Are you saying Christianity is rare in your country, or that among those that you know, your sexuality is rare?

Last edited:

Flarei

Flarei Le Loup
(deleted)

Last edited:

Konalxis

I came out last year, and it feels good to have it off my chest now. Still searching for a dang partner still. Who knew it'd be this hard to find someone to relate to? :S

Cain

Rewind: *makes VCR noises*

I am from Arkansas. I am one of two known bisexuals in town. Everyone but three freinds and I are Christian. My freinds and I are Hectorists. (A relegion we formed.) I am trying to tell my Christoan parents I am bi without getting hung by the town posse.

I am a minority in Arkansas. I face relegious and sexual persicution.

I am not sure how I can clarify without making a HUGE post. :p

Try working on yer spelling.
And you -formed- a religion? Isn't that technically considered a cult?

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
And you -formed- a religion? Isn't that technically considered a cult?

There is nothing wrong with cults, I think cults should have a right to drink the blood of virgins to become one with the asteroids.

Cain

There is nothing wrong with cults, I think cults should have a right to drink the blood of virgins to become one with the asteroids.
As well as worship the mighty Cthulhu.