• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission/Adopts) LewdCoyote Commission Price List

LewdCoyote

HI THERE!

I'm still pretty new to FA, and don't have much of a following, but after a few requests, I finally made a commission price list! My prices are average-high, depending on what you want, but I price them that way since I put a lot of time and effort into each commission piece! I also follow through and keep in close contact with clients to make sure they get EXACTLY what they want in piece. That being said, these prices are negotiable! I will always work with someone on pricing, since I know times get tough!<3

If interested, you can talk to me through this forum, OR send me a note on FA! My user is LewdCoyote​

lewdcoyote price list.jpg

WHAT WILL I DRAW?

ANYTHING!
(EXCEPT LOLI OR SEXUAL GORE)

PAYMENT METHODS?

At the moment, I currently only work through PayPal Invoice. This is to keep both the buyer and the seller protected!<3

HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?

This thread, or my account on FA! My username is the same here (LewdCoyote) and I will do my best to respond as fast as possible! That being said, if you decided to commission me, I will keep in contact with you through Notes on FA, or if you have it, Discord!<3 I'm VERY chatty and will probably asks lots of questions, so be prepared!

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?

Right now, it takes from 1-2 weeks to finish a piece. That includes bigger pieces like reference sheets!

EXAMPLE ART?
I'll admit, I feel like I don't have a lot of example pieces right now, but this is mostly because I'm VERY new to FA, and my usual art doesn't correlate with what I create on here. However, here's a few I've done!

Untitled_Artwork 10 copy 2.png
Untitled_Artwork.jpg

newiconlewdcoyote.png

Untitled.png