• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Commission for Anniversary ($80~$100)

Kreedance

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for someone who would be interested in doing a commission for me and my mate's 5 year anniversary. It won't have to be done for a good couple of months (like within the first couple months of 2017). But I want it to be special because we have been together for 5 years and stuck together through the good and through hell. The picture is a gift that she made for me our first year together, and I would love for someone to recreate this little moment, or even not recreate it maybe make something similar. The limit is $80 to 100 but it is flexible.

Attachments

• 1381526061.cfreaper2_time_for_tea.jpg
    1381526061.cfreaper2_time_for_tea.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 246

solaris91

Hello! i would like to do your request! here some example of my art and price.
Gallery for more arts: Userpage of solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

Sketch 5$:
_commission__back_to_back_by_queensolaris-d9jobxy.jpg

ICON 5$:
17049518@400-1436388360.jpg

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

Big draw 45$:
19776575@400-1461520381.jpg

little draw 20$:
ballora_by_queensolaris-da9tdb6.jpg

draw with multiple character 60$:
tutti_al_mare_by_queensolaris-dabwmoe.jpg

CHIBI 10$:
17064747@400-1436530055.jpg

Comic page 20$ or 80$ for page(price will be decided with the commissioner):
20527384@400-1468186385.jpg

LinnyChanPL

Linnie :3

stargazingdreamer

Hello~ i am interested in your commission it sounds super sweet. prices will range from 60-75$ ish depending on level of detail Examples of my work cna be seen Userpage of stargazingdreamer -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Feel free to send me a note for a quote if you are interested!

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Totally interested in drawing this for you! Considering your budget and idea, I can offer a digital illustration like these: www.furaffinity.net: Campfire Stories (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Ge'Offa Me! (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Yay, You're Back! (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: True Survivors (Commission) by valery91thunder
Two characters and a detailed background would cost 60$.
I take payments via Paypal and provide sketch and coloured WIP for approval. If interested, you can contact me either via FA or email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it. I'd also be available for Skype messaging if you think it's a quicker way to share ideas!

Gray_Rekz

Cowboy space ninja...sometimes I draw stuff.
Hey there, if you're still looking, I'd be very interested in taking on this piece. :) Two characters plus a full background would go for $85; I'm also currently holding a promotion, so right now that would include a second piece of equal value at no extra charge. :) I'll post an example of my work here, and more can be seen at https://faceook.com/rekzarts, or on FA at Userpage of ty-rekz -- Fur Affinity [dot] net Thanks very much for your consideration either way. :)

HyExzyy.png

raunchypaunch

I'm definitely interested! Please feel free to check out my fa (same name) and whyguy.tumbr.com/tagged/my-art for examples of my work!

Aelrick

Chances are you already have this made, but decided to drop it none the less.
It would be 60$ For everything with background. Thank you for this chance.

My Art Style
21324347@400-1475532123.jpg

SavannaEGoth

Some starving artist or whatever
Hello. I have commissions open, and I'd be willing to make something for you both. Additional info on prices can be found here: www.furaffinity.net: Commission Me? - OPEN by SavannaEGoth

((Two characters will double the price except for the last one))
Flat Color - Simple coloring with no shading. Digital only: $5 | $6 | $7
Simple Shading - Just a few highlights, slide shading under limbs/head/etc.: $6 | $7 | $8
Complex Shading - Detailed with extra attention to lighting and body shape/clothing/hair/etc.: $9 | $10 |$11
Lineless Shading - A complex, detailed piece with shading and lighting: $15 | $20 | $25
Large 'Prints' - Large pieces with backgrounds. Can be flat colored, shaded, complex, etc. Specify cartoon or semi-realism: $15 - 50
*Additional characters in the large piece can increase the price, but not double/triple/etc. it.

1474144066.savannaegoth_commission_sheet.png

I

iridescentgreen

I can do that! Here's my price sheet for illustrations.

1473815425.iridescentgreen_image.jpeg

I can also try a detailed one digitally for $35 if you prefer digital. Its super cheap because its super experimental, I haven't done anything like it before.