• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Commission (Hiring) Kid version of my character and anothers playing Pokemon

AllenR

So, I first want to mention this is kind of a surprise for a person so I am only going to post my character. The other will basically have to be private discussion for whomever I end up going with. This person also has no idea what I'm planning with their character so you'll should feel comfortable doing that obviously. The final image will also end up being private between the artist and I until said person has seen it, then you can post it wherever and I'll put it up whereever.

So the the idea is pretty basic. Just I want both characters drawn as kids, playing old style Pokemon together with the one I'm posting basically losing and freaking out, while the other is just staring at him with a big smile on her face. Nothing sexual at all, both can be clothed in stuff I'll think about later. Old style Pokemon also just basically means they're playing original Red/Blue(Green) on fat GameBoys with a cable link hooked up.

Here's my character; NSFW http://i.imgur.com/K6L3Pxu.png

The other as I said is being kept private for the person who will be working on this. I'm not looking to spend a whole lot of money on this, maybe 30 bucks (colored is a bonus but not required) at the most since I have other bigger projects I'm looking to have done, but this one has been sitting on my mind for a while and figured I'd knock it off the list.