• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Commission (Hiring): Semi-realistic Fursuit

DeerSkunk

I'm looking to get a fursuit done, but it seems that everyone is closed and doesn't accept quotes until they're open, which means I don't have time to save for it and miss the chance to get it done.

So is anyone continually open for commissions and/or quotes?
This is the character I'm looking to get done: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13410788/

Also any referrals to suit makers would be greatly appreciated.
I'm looking for something with AutumnFallings's quality.

Murrah of Alien-Eyes

Who's "scruffy lookin'"?
Greetings, Deerskunk! I make stuff. Weird, fun, silly and rawr stuff. Just 'cuz I'm one of those oddities that can't NOT make stuff. >^__^< I'm still a new maker on the scene, so I can understand if you turn me down, but I'm open for quotes if you're interested. Pop over to my work-page: http//:www.furaffinity.net/user/alien~eyes~creations/ to check out some of the stuff I've made in the past. <3

Bladespark

Having taken a look at AutumnFallings' work, I have to say that most people with that level of skill have no shortage of customers, and thus don't need to trawl threads like this for business. Just FYI. You're going to have much better luck being proactive and going out to look for someone rather than waiting for them to come to you.

Murrah of Alien-Eyes

Who's "scruffy lookin'"?
Nuthin' wrong with trawlin' the threads for business. >^__^< I took a look at Autumn Falling's work, too, and I have to say it's gorgeous. Me, I'm just starting out, and I WILL check on threads like this in the hopes of finding someone who wants a suit made. I have the skills, but I want to exercise them more and I'm currently stuck in the limbo of having made only a few things for folks and need to find a way to get my name out there. I hope things like this helps. :) (I know your comment wasn't directed at me, no worries) The OP has a budget she needs to keep to I'm surmising, and she seems to understand that folks like Autumn Falling are not going to be open often, thus her presence here. She has cross-posted on FA her wish for a maker, and she has stated in her post that she already HAS gone looking (the comment about good makers never being open due to customer-glut suggests that to me). Also, I think tapping the knowledge of others by asking for referrals can be an effective method of search. Use the tools to hand! <3