• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Commission needed. Max budget $50

Alistar

I'm new to the furry scene and I was told I should look for a character ref sheet. Sooo I’ve been looking for a while and I’ve seen a lot but i thought I’d post and see what would be the best i could find.

Character Name: (York Alistar)
Gender &/or Sex: (
Male)
Species: (Wolf)
Build/Visuals: (He’s a silver furred wolf with light blue stripes on his thighs and upper arms with glowing blue eyes. He has a big fluffy tail that also has blue stripes on it. He is not huge is stature but his muscles are defined and noticeable and stands at 6’2. He has a blue tongue and white sharp teeth. The area around his snout is white with blue whisker holes. He has blue nails and a scar over his right shoulder.)
Personality Type: (He’s funny, jokester, kind, caring, sweet, a gentlemen, he likes video games and he was in the military as a sharpshooter.)
Additional Details: (He is 25 years old. He likes to wear blue shorts, white hoodie and a blue backwards snapback hat with a silver pendant necklace. I’d like one to show him without the clothes to show his body’s details and the other be clothed.)

I can’t think of anything else atm because im new to this. But i want to see what kind of artists are interested in working with me to get this made. My max budget is $50 but depending on how the finished product is i may be willing to go more. Idk if i want any NSFW stuff just yet but i want to have a nice ref sheet.

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, I can make a 2 sides + 3 facial expressions ref sheet for 50$

hiroaki_the_hitodama_by_jessichan15-dcx2g10.png

E7PwYGi.jpg

5e485dcee0.jpeg

doGzSK5.png

strifeyy

lazy artist
hey! i love getting to help realize new characters for people c: you can find examples of my work and usual pricing on my commission thread here. i'm open to discussing pricing as well!

this is the most recent reference sheet i've done as a commission, along with one of my (feral) characters! c:

stryker_dragon_ref.png

michael_deer_ref.png

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
commission price tag copy.jpg
Fenrir_Setting.jpg
I draw a lotta wolves. You can have 2 lined full-shot / 1 coloured full-shot for $30.
Checkout my past projects: Artstation / FA.

Attachments

• Fursona2.JPG
    Fursona2.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 24
  • Fursona.JPG
    Fursona.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 15

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Hey, maybe I can give a try! Two sides (front and back views) of a naked wolf would be $40; by adding an extra view with clothes on (+$15), that amounts to $55, though. Bio details included, and initial sketches are free of charge so you may check whether it satisfies you or not before taking a decision. More info and terms of service here~

1555015542.guifrog_vitrine.png

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1548530983.sushy_ref2018.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $26 USD per full-body view. Digitally painted reference sheets are $37 USD per full-body view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.