• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cyberspark

As the title makes self-explanatory I'm looking to commission a Reference Sheet a new OC/fursona (have an adorable curvy mouse girl in mind).

It doesn't need to be overly complicated, though this is my first so some guidance would certainly be helpful.
  • Front and back (perhaps also 3/4 or side view)
  • NSFW (I could go SFW for the right style)
  • Anthro
  • I've seen that Reference Sheets prices vary wildly, my ideal budget is probably $75-100, but again I'd be happier to go higher or lowe
References (nsfw)here let me know if you'd like more references or if they're confusing in anyway.
Brief break-down of what I have in mind:
  • Shy
  • Nerdy
  • Small/Short
  • Curvy
  • Glasses
  • Red eyes, Dark fur
Things I'm not sure about (and may need help with, or may just leave to yourself):
  • Hair colour
  • Glasses style
If you need more information, there's something that I need to add or clarify on don't hesitate to ask.

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Hello!
I'd be interested in helping you out if you'd like c: I usually keep good contact through PM here or on notes through my FA work too, if you're more comfortable with those.
My reference sheets go for ~65$ though depending on the difficulty and additions done to it and extra fee might be charged (its not too big).

Additions include: head-shots, expressions, extra poses or clothes.
Wont charge for: Markings or information in the sheet

Here's an example of a few I've done (the first one would be the general layout of the reference sheet):
1478474942.dipindu_ufuckinfurry.png

1476568267.dipindu_afda.png
vielo_gdi_by_chibichum-dazq215.png
fa9497385d9e81a19860ebff5f9c69ac.png

DarkAdobe

As the title makes self-explanatory I'm looking to commission a Reference Sheet a new OC/fursona (have an adorable curvy mouse girl in mind).

It doesn't need to be overly complicated, though this is my first so some guidance would certainly be helpful.
  • Front and back (perhaps also 3/4 or side view)
  • NSFW (I could go SFW for the right style)
  • Anthro
  • I've seen that Reference Sheets prices vary wildly, my ideal budget is probably $75-100, but again I'd be happier to go higher or lowe
References (nsfw)here let me know if you'd like more references or if they're confusing in anyway.
Brief break-down of what I have in mind:
  • Shy
  • Nerdy
  • Small/Short
  • Curvy
  • Glasses
  • Red eyes, Dark fur
Things I'm not sure about (and may need help with, or may just leave to yourself):
  • Hair colour
  • Glasses style
If you need more information, there's something that I need to add or clarify on don't hesitate to ask.

Maybe me? Here's a few Ref sheets that I've done:

1463973320.darkwolfnana_biotch.jpg

1392823992.darkwolfnana_josh_reff.jpg

From what you're asking, you'd qualify for a simple ref (Two poses plus an info picture if you wish) from me, which is $75. Feel free to look through my commission page here for further info: Commission Info for DarkWolfNana -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Lighterium

Hello there! I'd be interested in doing your reference sheet. Price range depends of how much content you want in a sheet, but a front+back view would be $30 altogether.

Here are some reference sheet examples, and my style over how i draw females!

__commission___hugmesenpai_reference_sheet_by_lighterium-daonavw.png

1492218855.temptingglow_fdgfd.png

1483146335.temptingglow_tiny.png
1482968663.temptingglow_prim_and_beauty.png
1478568844.temptingglow_space_puppy.png

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

_request__character_profile___cassidy_by_queensolaris-db3ks9r.jpg
_request__character_profile___conrad_by_queensolaris-db3aju4.jpg

Yarik

Slimy Googly Monster
I'll toss in my hat as well.
A front and back view with a NSFW version that includes a close-up (You'll get two reference sheet versions to use) costs 50$. With an additional 2/3 view it's 60$.
Reference sheet commissions have a lot of interaction so giving a time-frame is a bit hard. It depends on how many changes you need but the most commissions I did in the past took no more than three weeks to complete. I could start right after eastern.

If you're interested you can contact me via the FA note system, the private message system on the Forum or write an e-mail to 1992rafaelmartin@gmail.com

Finally some examples: (Shading is free and optional)
tumblr_okykmgUhad1t15d40o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogzsjuQwkv1t15d40o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ol0vg0HwZJ1t15d40o2_1280.jpg

sushy

Gundam Meister
I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

I charge $26 USD per full-body view for reference sheets like the first three, so that means a reference with a front, back and side view would cost $78 USD. I can also add extra close-ups of the character for $16 USD each.
I charge $37 USD per full-body view for reference sheets like the last one, so a reference sheet in that style with a front and back view would cost $74 USD (or $111 USD for three views). Extra close-ups for this kind of reference sheet can be added for $27 USD each.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Tigers-on-Unicycles

National Treasure
I'd love to help you out! I don't have any reference sheets to display at the moment, but that's only because I haven't had occasion to make one, and I do offer a variety of affordable styles! Withing the $75-$100 range I could provide front, back, 3/4 or side view in a loose paint or cell shaded style, examples below:

1479249001.tigers-on-unicycles_ryu.png

Loose paint

1478191664.tigers-on-unicycles_arcanine.png

Cell

I am very flexible and interested in giving my customers exactly what they are looking for in their art, so I am willing to tweak these styles to fit your needs (just give me a reference of what you'd like me to replicate). Unless the style requested has a great deal more detail, it will not change the price!

You can find more examples of my work in my FA Gallery and on my Art Blog.

Also, since you are looking for a rodent, here is an example of a rodent.

tumblr_olubtaq3Q91v384mzo1_400.png

You can contact me anytime on FA via private message -even if you just have questions. Thank you for this offer, and good like finding your artist!

kesterr

Hi there!
I can offer reference sheets for $35 (just front view, back view, color palette and info) and up (head views +$10 per each, body side view +$15; shading will cost extra). Example:
1492287492.greisen_lynn_ref.png

Please contact me either via FurAffinity notes (greisen) or Telegram (kesterr; better option since creating a reference sheets requires a lot of communication, and the quicker the better) as I rarely check the forums.
Timeframe: ~3 +/- 1 week. Still have stuff to take care of though so no rush here (will be fully available in 1-2 weeks)

ashel

Heylo I am interested! It's 30 USD per figure for a reference sheet. I don't have examples of an anthro mouse but I'm very comfortable drawing animals in general (pet portrait artist...) so it's not an issue for me!

Ref sheets will look like this:

1481461810.jeweliana_callupishjudi.png

1478535594.jeweliana_whatiworefursona.png

If you're interested, email me at callupish @ gmail dot com, or PM me. ^^ Thanks!

estiniens

stargazer
Ask and you shall recieve! For $75, my ref sheets can have a front, back, and headshot view! These below are basic examples of $50-60 dollar ones, but I'll toss 'em out nonetheless!
If you're interested, PM me here or on FA! I'm generally on every single day and I'm an extremely active artist!

1492127812.estiniens_ref.png

1491578724.estiniens_ref.png

1491567301.estiniens_ref.png

Hey there~!
I have yet to figure out prices for reference sheets, as I have only made three. But your character was too cute to pass up.
Should you decided to work with me, my prices will be negotiable. However, I am thinking a flat $30 would get you a full body front, back or side, and one outfit. Additional things would add to the cost. Just PM me if you are interested~.

Here are examples of my reference sheets:
1492489388.msgrandpabacon_bacon_ref.png

1492303785.msgrandpabacon_paco_reference.png

1491859645.msgrandpabacon_ref_sheet.png

Thanks for your time and consideration~!

Hello ! I'd be interesting in working with you to create a reference sheet for your mouse character. I do not mind at all drawing a mouse, as I enjoy working with different species. I must let you know though, my works are exclusively SFW and may not be edited to make them NSFW. I charge $35 USD for the first fullbody flat-colored view on a reference sheet, and $30 for each additional fullbody view. Some information (name/gender/etc) as well as a color palette is added in free of charge, and the prices for views other than a fullbody can be discussed depending on what you're looking for ! Since you said you were mainly looking for just a fullbody front and back view, your total for that would be $65. If you're interested in working with me or have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me on here or send me a note on my FurAffinity page directly below. I have also included some examples of reference sheets and other images I have done in the past !
Artwork Gallery for werewolf-kun -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
brandon_g_by_werewolfkun-db66xhx.png

alec_ref_by_werewolfkun-day9lj4.png

1486952087.werewolf-kun_salvia_comm.png

1486952276.werewolf-kun_milos_comm.png

Best wishes !

Cyberspark

Wow, I've been blown away by so many responses. So many great artists and cool and interesting styles. I think I've found what I'm looking for now.

Thank you all for dropping in, I can see myself having to commission a lot more from you wonderful people.