• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Commission Open 40-500$ SFW & NSFW

DunRyok

Hello everyone, at the moment I am free and ready to take interesting ideas to work.
You can contact me in discord (Abhay #6058) ,or in telegrams (t.me: Андрей Тарасов).

At the moment I am tightly engaged in my social media accounts, so I need simpler content without strong fetishes. Right now you have the opportunity to order something simple, a high-quality portrait, pin-up, or a simple pose for your character. All commissions of this type are subject to a 15% discount, although, I forgot, I work on the PWYW (Pay what you want) system = 3. Although if it is not pleasant for you, we can cooperate according to another scheme .. You voice your budget, and based on it, I do something for you. You can do something simple and affordable, but it will be done without anatomical errors and with a 90% probability it will turn out to be Cute or Brutal (what do you like better)= 3

a small price, just to have an idea how I evaluate my work. If I'm interested in the idea, you can count on discounts.
1566794227.dunryok_prise1280.png

Examples of my recent commissions:
1592301570.dunryok_2000.jpg

1589255780.dunryok_1280.jpg

1590060739.dunryok_11280.png

examples of my NSFW art you can find in my gallery:
Artwork Gallery for DunRyok -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I do not draw sex between men.

Last edited:

sshado

Artemis the Satanist
Oh, I would absolutely love to commission you for a couple NSFW pieces. I'll start putting together some details but it might take me until tomorrow morning to get references and all that. Let's move to DMs if you want.

DunRyok

Oh, I would absolutely love to commission you for a couple NSFW pieces. I'll start putting together some details but it might take me until tomorrow morning to get references and all that. Let's move to DMs if you want.
Hi, I left for a few days and returned only today.
You can contact me in discord (Abhay #6058) , or in telegrams (t.me: Андрей Тарасов) and we will discuss everything if it is still relevant.