• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: (0.003 Bitcoin) Up to two figures with background, 2 slots

MostlyTeeth

I'm mostly interested in finding a couple of interesting/fun commissions. Tell me what you have in mind. If I'm really into it, we can maybe get elaborate. Not that into NSFW, but could be convinced.

Only open for payment in Bitcoin

Portfolio here:
and

Camberpruff

Experience over many years tells me that it is very important to have a good strategy in the cryptocurrency market. I myself use crypto trading strategies. After all, the key to success is a well-designed plan and additional automation of part of the processes. Indeed, in the crypto world, it is impossible without it.

HarryJohnson

Speaking of NFTs, I can tell you that it's not the best thing to invest in. I don't think there's a point in buying expensive digital art, but maybe it depends on the situation. For me, the best way to profit online is to trade foreign currency, and with http://usforexbrokers.com/, it wasn't hard for me to find a broker and figure everything out.

QueenSekhmet

A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream
Wow. Imagine making accounts just to shake your own hands with.
not to mention how stupid someone has to be to only accept BITCOIN as payment for anything. like,how many people does this tool think actually use BITCOIN? most people that use it are spending it on illegal weapons and drugs not whatever garbage this guy is trying to sell.