• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Commission

Keme

Hello, I am looking for someone to do a two character commission for me. Background doesn't really matter.
My maximum price is $60.
Post examples. o3o

marbledaydreams

Digital Artist
I can do this commission for you for $35, fullbody fully shaded and colored. By adding $5 I could add a background and have them doing something together.
I work well with humanoids and furries.
If interested feel free to PM me here on the forums or email me at marbledaydreams@gmail.com

Examples of my work are seen below:

1448401835.marbledaydreams_owen_and_nathan.png

1447792830.marbledaydreams_warm-up__sehb_.png

1449418577.marbledaydreams_group_commission__version2__-_chris_d.png

Yarik

Slimy Googly Monster
Hay! I'd need a bit more information about the characters to be able to name a price but generally it'd be around 50USD for a full scene. (Two characters + background. Similar to the third example.)
If the designs are simple and/or you don't want a background at all (first example picture) the price can be a lot lower, though.

Here are some images for a first impression:
tumblr_o37zra4sBu1t15d40o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nu5vp1MUga1t15d40o1_540.jpg

tumblr_n3bm0dkxzx1t15d40o1_540.png

Here is my FA gallery for more pictures:
Artwork Gallery for Yarik -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you're interested you can contact me via Note on FurAffinity or write an E-mail to: 1992rafaelmartin@gmail.com
The payment would work via paypal.

Owleri

Digital Artist
For this type of commission my prices would range from $30-50 depending upon the specific needs of the piece, a lot of it would depend upon how much of the characters are seen (waist-up or full body) then the other deciding factor on price would be the background as well. The lower range would be waist-up with a plain color or abstract background with the higher range including fully rendered background with full body characters.

Now for examples to get an idea of what you could expect:
at__afternoon_nap_by_kindieroops-d92arwj.png

http://fav.me/d90tc62 and http://fav.me/d9t0dk3 (This last one is just an example of how I work with character interaction)

I want to thank you for taking the time to look at my information and if you decide to go with me feel free to send me a note through FurAffinity.

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
If you're looking for SFW artwork, I'd love to draw this for you!
I do pictures with two characters and simple/textured background for 30$ (cellshading option, examples: www.furaffinity.net: Teenage Anthro Ninja Squirtle (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Floating Among Stars (Commission) by valery91thunder ) or 35$ (softshading option, examples: www.furaffinity.net: The Sphinx (Commission) by valery91thunder http://www.furaffinity.net/full/18998482/ ).
Payment is via Paypal only, and I'm used to draw any kind of animal, hybrid and creature. I also provide sketch and coloured WIPs for your approval!
You can contact me via FA note or (even better!) via email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
@Owleri

do you have a link to your FA? I'd love to see more of your work!

sushy

Gundam Meister
I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1456930226.sushy_pjotr_indanger_2016.jpg

1455978359.sushy_fallenangel_2016.jpg

1455654312.sushy_sunflowers.jpg

1453303116.sushy_racconsden.jpg

1453212461.sushy_familyportrait2016.jpg

I can make you cell-shaded art of two characters for $55 USD. Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.

solaris91

Hi! I would like to make your request! here some example of my art and price:

Sketch 5$:
_commission__back_to_back_by_queensolaris-d9jobxy.jpg

ICON 5$:
17049518@400-1436388360.jpg

character profile 15$:
19136754@400-1455830067.jpg

Big draw 25$:
18757624@400-1452502463.jpg

little draw 15$:
16611766@400-1432221330.jpg

draw with multiple character 40$: www.furaffinity.net: Double shot by Solaris91 (NSFW)

CHIBI 10$:
17064747@400-1436530055.jpg

Comic page 80$:
_commission__giant_cousin_by_queensolaris-d9kgkty.jpg

FakeAnarchist

Wakor

Wakor Jones
Hello there! I'm interested in your commission. For a picture with no background, my prices go for $30 + $10 per extra character -- this adds up to about $40.

You can check out more of my work and my styles HERE. Also, clicking on the examples below will take you to the full-sized image.

Contact me on:
FURAFFINITY | WEASYL | TUMBLR

Nukaleu

Hi! If you haven't decided yet, give my character art a look. I do a lot of solid-color background work. Since you say the background doesn't matter much, perhaps you'd like something similar. Depending on the species, I would charge $30-$45 for such a piece.

If you'd like something with a full scene and background, we'd need to speak more specifically for me to price it. Here's some of my work.

ZuluSmallie.jpg
RattiesThree.png
CozyCouch.jpg
WeAreOne_1.jpg
MeVoila.jpg