• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Commission

Sladin5Ever

HITAKA5EVER
My friend and I are open for collaboration commissions for low prices. Here's our chart
1452684835.sladin5ever_commission_price_chart_new.png

You can contact me here or on FA under the same name :)

amethystos

boo hiss
kVKsYru.jpg

I can definitely give a discount because I am down on my luck right now, but I would need more information about what you want before I give a solid price. If it's reasonable I wouldn't mind doing a 2 character commission for $50 flat.

xNullMoonx

Creep it real and stay spooky.~
Hi there! I have my commissions open! I have my information and prices listed on my Deviantart, here!: xnullmoonx.deviantart.com: Commission Info
And my FurAffinity Icon commissions here: www.furaffinity.net: YCH $2.00 Icon commissions by xNullMoonx
I personally like to draw in an anime-ish type of style, but I'm really partial to drawings Anime, Humans, Furries/Anthros, Chibis, Cute things, Spooky Things, Ref Sheets, Icons and more!
Feel free to check out some of my work both on my DeviantArt and my FurAffinity! c: Feel free to note me if you have any questions or are curious about anything!!! <3
DeviantArt: http://xnullmoonx.deviantart.com/
FurAffinity: Userpage of xnullmoonx -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Have a lovely day!!! <3

PrismaKitty

Draws with Claws
Hi there! I would love to have the opportunity to draw your characters for you!
For two characters, full body, and no background, I can do it for $45! If you'd like a simple background, it would be an additional $10.
If you'd like to see more examples of my work, visit my FA gallery!
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or send me a note on FA! Thanks for the opportunity and have a nice day! :)
commission_sheet_by_prismakitty-da3rnzd.png

M.Lock