• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Commissioning artist to draw new ref sheet

versive-wolf

Heya!
I'm looking for an artist to draw a 2 pose full color ref sheet for a my new canine sona, this is the first time I'm having him drawn but I have a color sheet and a short description to help. Please post your work, and I'll DM you if I'm interested.

Budget is $50-80

Last edited:
S

silveredgreen

I offer two fullbodies and one close up for $50, and i'm more than willing to work from a description. Here's a few examples of refs and concept sheets i've done in the past. I don't have many canine characters so i don't have any canine ref examples to provide but i am capable of drawing them.

clean-refsheet-example-by-silveredgreen-daomggg.jpg
untitled145.jpg

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

_request__character_profile___cassidy_by_queensolaris-db3ks9r.jpg
_request__character_profile___conrad_by_queensolaris-db3aju4.jpg
ù
1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman

ShortConcepts

bellugia

I could get your piece done in a week or so with a price of about 35-50 dollars depending on complexity and such !

These examples are slightly dated and my style has definitely gotten cleaner since these were made ~ let me know if my style would suit
1495417235.bellugia_jay_ref.jpg

bellamyy_by_bellumii-dba19vw.jpg

comm__harenoises_by_bellumii-dbi746c.png

lyra_by_bellumii-dbc5ev4.png

FakeAnarchist

Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles.
upload_2017-8-11_17-7-47.jpeg

upload_2017-8-11_17-9-0.jpeg
upload_2017-8-11_17-9-37.jpeg
upload_2017-8-11_17-10-29.jpeg

you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery

and see my pricing here:

If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-11_17-10-45.jpeg
    upload_2017-8-11_17-10-45.jpeg
    292.3 KB · Views: 95

superbabe

Hi!! I don't currently have many examples for ref sheets but I'd totally be interested drawing something up for you at around $50!

this is my example of my most recent ref, Im comfortable adding extra emotions, poses, close up specifics, comments, etc!

atlas ref.png

Thank you for the chance!! <3

Lighterium

Hello there!
I am interested in working for you with this reference sheet, as canines are the area I am best with.

Below are some examples!

__commission___hugmesenpai_reference_sheet_by_lighterium-daonavw.png

__cm___sinnimonbuns_by_lighterium-dapbn5i.png
1477954043.temptingglow_sour.png
one_track_by_lighterium-dbjtcs6.png

Thank you for the consideration!

Kizrae

I do ref sheets, they start at $75 which includes a front and back view.

1500389445.kizrae_img_1788.jpg

gzqeTKe_d.jpg

Furaffinity.net/user/kizrae

NinaTheRedPanda

Bike is short for Bichael change my mind
Heyo! If you're interested I have a few different types I can offer, I could most likely work with a description and colors!
It's way bellow the budget but I thought I'd offer anyways! sta.sh: Refs

Thanks! Hope you find what you want!

binjiarts

hi, id love to take on your commission! my ref sheets go $30 for two views and 3 headshots or $30 for 3 fullbodies, but prices and ref sheet details are negotiable!
my galleries: ichigo6769.deviantart.com/gallery/ and furaffinity.net/user/binjiarts/
some examples of ref sheets for characters ive designed both for myself and others:
_gift__nadia_ref_by_ichigo6769-db24dv5.png
_ref__night_by_ichigo6769-db4as7r.png
_ref__genris_serraf_by_ichigo6769-dbceomp.png
_ref__binji_by_ichigo6769-dbasym8.png

_ref__queen_gwenoviere_by_ichigo6769-dbhr3na.png

Last edited:

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hello, I am interested too. I charge $26 USD per full-body view for cell-shaded reference sheets (so that is $52 USD for a fully colored reference sheet with 2 poses).
Here are some examples of my work:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com about commissions.

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
If you're still looking, I'd be very glad to work on your canine sona! Ref sheets are my favourite thing to draw, and your budget is enough to get a full ref done by me.
I do digitally flatcoloured and general rated modelsheets for 40$. Price includes three fullbody views (generally front, side and back), up to 5 expression headshots OR close ups for accessories and body part details, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette.
Here's my gallery of completed ref sheet commissions: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl
Payment is via Paypal and I provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. If you're interested, please contact me via FA note Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or via email at alkalinesparks [at] email [dot] it.