• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Commissioning CHEAP Fursuits! (Newer Maker)

DexyStudios

Julien the Owl (DexyStudios)
Hello! My name is Julien, founder of DexyStudios, a new and upcoming fursuit making company! I'm currently open for taking commissions. Looking for a new suit for a reasonable price, that won't break the bank? DexyStudios is the way to go!

What makes DexyStudios so special?
DexyStudios is out of my basement in a small town in New York, where everything is hand stitched and made to perfection. If you are not happy with any part that you receive-- a loose seam, a detail that is incorrect, head is too tight or you just don't like the color, we do not charge for extra repairs! Just ship it to us and we will fix any detail. (If additional supplies are needed, a charge for those will be placed, however, time and commission will not be charged.)
We do not charge for time! Whether your suit takes 3 days or 3 years, your price is finalized! We charge 200% of all supplies. If you are getting a pair of red puffy paws and supplies are $10, you pay $20 (plus shipping)! No extra fees for time or complication, just for supplies! This puts DexyStudios high up on the affordability line. Yes, if you have a more complex suit, you will be charged more, but that is solely for the supplies needed for said complexity.

Why commission amateur maker for a suit? Why not go to a professional maker?
The number one plus here is cost. No matter how long the suit takes, you will be paying one price, regardless. No extra charges for time.
Even though I, personally, have only made one full suit, I have been making costumes for theater and cosplay since I was 14 years old. So sure, It may not be giant anthropomorphic animals, but it's still fitting to a body, and in great detail.
With buying from a smaller maker, you are helping pay my bills, go to college, and find my passion. This is something I love to do, and I put my heart and soul into everything I make. You are paying for someone to do what they love, and getting an amazing product in return.

If you are ready to get an amazing suit from a passionate maker for an affordable price, please consider commissioning DexyStudios! You can email me at julientheowl@gmail.com, or send me a message on Telegram, @julientheowl!

Julien the Owl, my fursona, complete suit by DexyStudios. (Not for sale)

Fursuitsandmore1022

A Sorta Experienced Fursuit Maker (•̀ᵜ•́)
What is the base price for digitigrade legs and feet? I want to make a halfsuit and ive done the head, tail and handpaws before but never legs and I dont really know how to do feet. Thank you!!

DexyStudios

Julien the Owl (DexyStudios)
What is the base price for digitigrade legs and feet? I want to make a halfsuit and ive done the head, tail and handpaws before but never legs and I dont really know how to do feet. Thank you!!
Hi there!
The base price for digitigrade legs without fur would be roughly $100. Email me at julientheowl@gmail.com and we can talk more about exact prices!