• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Commissioning NSFW 4 character group art. (Closed)

GooeyGooball

Goo Dad
Hello once again, Art forum. I’m looking for an artist to do a piece for me and a friend. We will be paying for the piece together, and will be creating a group chat on Telegram, or Discord to plan.

I plan on inflation being an element, so make sure you’re okay with drawing that before accepting my offer.

This piece will have four characters, three females, one male. Depending on pricing, black and white, flat, or full color are all options. I’m not picky.

Here are my contact details, I prefer you to contact me on them:
Telegram: BloatedSnake

Discord: Join the Find Me Here Discord Server! (Find me through this server since people have trouble with my tag.)

Thanks for looking at my post, and I hope to find some artists, for this piece and possibly future pieces!

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, I can show you some NSFW there

dd4gvda-9fffa09d-b6ba-4097-bfcb-ea52f8763365.jpg

commboy_by_jessichan15_dd4gven-pre.jpg

macburger_by_jessichan15_dd4gvd3-pre.jpg

dd4gvde-04cfd129-3d50-41d7-990e-b1385dc038b6.jpg

dd4gvc1-56ffde4c-5269-4108-a039-d6d049b2a527.jpg

untitled_by_jessichan15_dd4gvbs-pre.jpg

sparky_by_jessichan15_dd4gvbp-pre.jpg

dd4gvex-e0ec54d0-b1a9-4e3f-b0dd-6c846c207640.jpg

dd4gvf2-505d6e28-bb7a-457c-85f1-7b23839706ff.jpg

Shiro Takaoni

Hello once again, Art forum. I’m looking for an artist to do a piece for me and a friend. We will be paying for the piece together, and will be creating a group chat on Telegram, or Discord to plan.

I plan on inflation being an element, so make sure you’re okay with drawing that before accepting my offer.

This piece will have four characters, three females, one male. Depending on pricing, black and white, flat, or full color are all options. I’m not picky.

Here are my contact details, I prefer you to contact me on them:
Telegram: BloatedSnake

Discord: Join the Find Me Here Discord Server! (Find me through this server since people have trouble with my tag.)

Thanks for looking at my post, and I hope to find some artists, for this piece and possibly future pieces!
Hello.Take a look at my gallery to see what I offer.Let me know if you're interested.
Gellery - Artwork Gallery for Yamato-Shingo -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I can show you more explicit examples in private if you want.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg