• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Commissions $5-$35

How are my prices?

• Too high

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too low

• They seem about right

• Total voters

C.S.Ember

Dreamer
commission_info_by_csember-das9cxv.png

Remember, if you would like a preliminary sketch before paying the full price of the order, I do offer those for a minimal fee, which will be included in the full price of the image (in other words, its cost will be deducted from the final price of the image if you decide to progress. These sketches will look like this, and cost $2.00
seliphid_concept_sketch_by_csember-das49o8.jpg
lilium_the_pristim__sketch__by_csember-daoaffh.jpg

This is not supposed to be a commission item, and should be treated as a preliminary view only, to assure that a commission is desired.​

Please fill out the following form when requesting a commission. For my TOS, please refer to the following linkhttp://www.furaffinity.net/commissions/cinderspark9/
Commission Info for cinderspark9 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of character:
Species:
Mood of image: (bright, happy, dark etc.)
Specific positioning or mood of character: (happy, sad, etc.)
Reference images: (Please include a color pallet, and if anything is unclear, as far as design, please mention it below)
Commission type:
Additional information:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more examples of commissions I've completed, please do not hesitate to hit me up on my FA. I'm pretty nice, so don't be shy! I'll work with you to the best of my ability to make sure you get exactly what you're looking for.