• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AeriePaintedDog

Howdy fellow fluffy ones! Aerie here! I would like to offer art commissions for anyone in need of an avatar, ref image, or just general art for your furry needs! Please remember that for all commissions, anything NSFW or involving controversial subjects are prohibited and will be rejected.

I will post a few of my examples and prices below. If interested, please reply, send a PM, or check out my FA! Thank you!

The commissions I have currently open are:

Logo Commissions - 15 USD
- I will draw a logo for your commercial or personal use.
- These include simplistic designs and are usually done on transparent backgrounds but can include gradient or cloud-painted background if asked.

29981867@200-1546694943.jpg

Bust Commissions - 20 USD up to 35 USD

- I will draw your character of choice for a bust piece, fully colored but not shaded. The character can be feral or anthro. Poses can be mildly suggestive but not NSFW
- Transparent, gradient, and cloud painted (as displayed on the submission) come free.
- The base price is 20 USD, the 34 USD listed on the price range includes the additional features listed below:
- More detailed background are + 7 USD, shading is + 3 USD, and additional characters are + 5 per additional character.
dbmg528-2f93b7d4-be18-490d-a67a-57007109e3f5.png

Waist-up Commission - 25 USD up to 39 USD
- I will draw your character of choice for a piece showing them waist-up, fully colored but not shaded. The character can be feral or anthro. Poses can be mildly suggestive but not NSFW
- Transparent, gradient, and cloud painted come free.
- The base price is 25 USD, the 39 USD listed on the price range includes the additional features listed below:
- More detailed background are + 7 USD, shading is + 3 USD, and additional characters are + 5 per additional character.

1546694452.artbyaerie_how_we_kill_stars_by_wendigoskulls-da41idw.png

Custom Designs - 30 USD
- I can create a design for your original character or fursona! This is done usually on a transparent background but can place it on a gradient or cloud painted background if desired.
- The character will be flat-colored (no shading), and a simple color swatch can be included as well.

1546695851.artbyaerie_i_know_why_you_re_chasing_headlights_by_wendigoskulls_dbe1t3t-fullview.png

3/4 Body Commissions -
- I will draw your character of choice knee-up.
- Poses can be mildly suggestive. Howeve anything NSFW or involving controversial subjects are prohibited and will be rejected.
- The base price is 27 USD, but shading and more detailed background such as displayed in the picture will include the additional prices listed below:
- More detailed background are + 7 USD, shading is + 3 USD, and additional characters are + 5 per additional character
1546284886.artbyaerie_if_we_go_down_by_wendigoskulls_daz8abt-fullview.jpg