• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ryuredwings

Hey all! So, I normally don't do commissions a whole lot, but at the moment, I'm in a bit of a bind!

A few weeks ago, my mom found a very sweet and fluffy kitty cat wandering around (you can see a pic of him here!), and after visiting with the little guy, my husband and I decided to take him in and help him on the road to recovery. Nicknamed Scruffy, Scruffy was quickly taken to our local vet and got his shots, was treated for ear mites and fleas, and was given antibiotics for a nasty upper respiratory infection. He really was a mess!

All in all, it wound up costing $200 to help the little guy out. I don't regret it one bit since I know it was the right thing to do, but that's a big chunk out of my husband and I's tiny budget as my hubby is in college, and I'm a freelance artist.

So, I'm trying to make up the difference with some commissions! As you can see in the examples below, I specialize in My Little Pony ponies, and can do a variety of humanoid characters. I really enjoy drawing Dungeons and Dragon's characters and monster girls, especially!
I'll most likely be taking 4-5 commissions, and see where that can get me in making up the difference in the money we had to use. I'll post he

Rules
- I do NOT draw explicit art (this includes fetish art of any kind). Suggestive dress and poses are fine.
- Armor and some mecha is okay, so long as I have references.
- I work on a sliding scale, meaning you can pay between a set sum of money depending on what style you order from me.
- Additional characters are $10 a piece. The max amount of characters in a commission can be 4.
- If you are interested in a commission, please email me at ryuredwingsart@gmail.com

Prices and Styles

tumblr_pen9wdm0eO1rr6gj2o3_1280.png

tumblr_pen9wdm0eO1rr6gj2o4_1280.png