• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

0g-san

Hello all!

I have Commissions open.

Most of my work is NSFW and I want to follow the FA forum rules. Please check out samples of my work on my FA:

Userpage of 0g-san -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I mostly draw gay and bara work but I am open to other subjects.

--------

Here are my prices:

MAXIMUM OF THREE CHARACTERS

Sketch (Range $15-$45):

Base Price (Single Character, No background): $15 (B&W)

+$10 for each extra character

+$10 for colors

Rendering Full Color (Range $25-$65):

Base Price (Single Character, No background): $25

+$20 for each extra character

-----------

TERMS OF SERVICE:

Please read these before contacting me for a commission, it’s assumed you agree with everything below on the moment you make the payment. If you have any question about specifics feel free to contact me at (commish.ogsan@gmail.com).

Payment Method:

Full payment upfront, PayPal only. PayPal info is shared via e-mail.

Time Frame:

About 3 weeks from payment at the latest. Normally I finish within a week; however, I do work full time retail, so commissions may take longer than others depending on the time of year.

Process:

**All updates will be through email.**

After the commission has been accepted and paid I’ll start on an initial preview sketch. You can only make changes here. Please ensure you are checking carefully for any changes you might want. After that, I will continue to the final product. I can provide you with work in progress pictures if you would like. I’ll send you an update when the definitive linework is done and another when the flat colors are done – this is before the shading detailing – at this point any colors can be changed if you don’t like them. No color changes can be done after the piece is complete.

Delivery:

Digital only! I’ll send a high resolution JPEG or PNG copy of the file through e-mail or Dropbox link. I can also send you a low resolution copy of the PSD file, ask if you are interested.

Ownership:

By commissioning me you acknowledge that, as the artist, I retain full rights over the created image to profit from, alter and post when and wherever I want, without need of prior notice or authorization.

Do’s and Don'ts:

I WILL do:

-Yaoi (Bara)
-Furry
-women
-Yuri
-monsters
-Straight

I WILL NOT do:

-Shota
-Lolis
-vore
-gore
-scat
-anything super extreme (we can just talk, too much to name).

I will not draw real people! I will only draw 3 focused characters at the time.

Cancellation/Refunds:

I reserve the right to cancel/terminate a commission at any time I see fit, or refuse working for any person at any time – the motives for cancellation include (but are not limited to) poor communication, inability to cooperate and inappropriate behavior.

After the payment has been made, a full refund will only be given for a good reason, a case in which the commission cannot be completed due to my fault or miscalculation, for example. Other than that, If a refund needs to happen, I will return an approximation relative to the work done for the client. (I will have to account for time spent on the commission) If work hasn’t progressed further than a sketch, I’ll only deduct a minor fee.

There are no refunds after the work has been completed.

Please reply to any message within 48 hours! I’ll consider you gave up the commission if you leave a message unanswered for more than 2 full days without prior notice – likewise, in the interest of time, if you already made the payment and leave my messages unanswered, I’ll have to finish and post the commission without your feedback.

Thank you so much.

Last edited: