• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Commissions of Atropos (from $10)

AtroposAmok

Professional lurker
Greetings! My name is Atropos, welcome.
I am accepting commissions!

1579641605.atroposamok_comi-info.jpg

Important! All Painting type commissions come with a standard simple background. If you'd like a gradient or white background instead, ask. For now, complex backgrounds are not available.

If you are interested in my other works, here is the link to my FA: Userpage of AtroposAmok -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Rules
- I have a right to reject your order, for any reason
- The final artwork will have my signature on it. Please don't remove.
- Don't claim the artwork as your own
- I cannot legally bind you, but if you upload the work somewhere, I would greatly appreciate if you could link back to my page.

What I will do
- Any animal, living or extinct
- Any creature, any monster
- Humans, humanoids
- Anthro
- Mecha
- Gore
- NSFW (ask)
- Work off of description (for an extra 10%)

- (psst, my favourite things to paint are felines and monsters, plus I also enjoy a bit of gore)

What I won't
- Fetishes
- Children in sexual settings
- Very cartoony styles

Payment
- Only via PayPal (I'll send you the invoice)
- I accept payment only after the artwork is finished
- Don't ghost me. Make sure you have the appropriate funds put aside.
The process: (for larger commissions)
Send my the ref or description of your character, then I will start working. I'll send you the finished sketch. You can request changes here, but no more than two. I'll send you a WIP again towards finishing stages; you can request two tweaks, but anything big will require extra. Once I'm done, and you've sent me the agreed-upon amount, I'll send you the finished piece which will have PNG format, 3000-4000 px on the longer side and 300 dpi. If you'd like, I can send you a smaller image as well, or I can export into other formats. (It shouldn't take more than a few days to finish a piece, so the faster you respond when I send you WIPs the better.)

Don't fret, I seldom bite. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:

AtroposAmok

Professional lurker
Bump

IKEA is an acronym which stands for Ingvar Kamprad Elmtaryd Agunnaryd, which is the founder’s name, farm where he grew up, and hometown.