• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

COMMISSIONS OPEN - I wanna practice drawing furries!

-UPDATE: my mom is commissioning me to make something for a family member so it is my top priority right now, however you may still ask for a commission and once I get off of vacation the week of 9/16 then I will be able to work again!-
hi there! I'm a little new to the furry community, and I really want to learn to draw different types and designs of anthro furries! my commission info can be found here or on my furaffinity page for pricing, rules, and slots!!

here are some examples of my art if you are interested in helping me learn!! ;w;
1536452208.bananasprouts_furry.png

deku_waifu2x_photo_scale_tta_1_by_bananasprout-dchz6sx.png

feliz__navidad__by_bananasprout-dceiuzs.png

these are not really furries but they are more recent than the last two images and display my current style better!
froggy_by_bananasprout-dcj6j2q.png

suuji_by_bananasprout-dch7pi6.png

and since I don't have much digital furry art atm I will drop these sketches here..!
26868920_394001377706564_780616031239405568_n_by_bananasprout-dca3x6c.jpg

29739250_146020672902277_2690052117585985536_n_by_bananasprout-dca40xh.jpg

thank you for reading! if you are interested you can note me on my furaffinity page, comment here, or email me at bananasprouts@gmail.com! whatever is easiest to you!
also it would be appreciated if you could share this around with people you feel would be interested! ♡

Last edited:

TimFox

I would love to get a slot :3

I would like to get a "Bust Commission" + 1 Character -- that would be 24 USD, right? (If I'm correct, then I would throw 25 USD at you xD)

I would love to get a slot :3

I would like to get a "Bust Commission" + 1 Character -- that would be 24 USD, right? (If I'm correct, then I would throw 25 USD at you xD)
sure! thank you very much!!
there will be a bit of a delay as I’m painting my room and other assorted things currently but hopefully by this weekend I’ll be able to work on commissions again! I’ll be sending you a note with my paypal whenever I have my room back in order :>

TimFox

sure! thank you very much!!
there will be a bit of a delay as I’m painting my room and other assorted things currently but hopefully by this weekend I’ll be able to work on commissions again! I’ll be sending you a note with my paypal whenever I have my room back in order :>
Okay ♡