• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ($5+) Commissions Open! SFW/NSFW $5+

Check down below to see a special sale >.> running from 4/11/21 - 4/18/21

I'm not sure how well the resolution for my price sheet will hold up here (I like working on a large canvas) but you can find the larger image here -> on my furaffinity account or in the comments below.
I accept payment through Paypal!

100% upfront, but you can always message me for the future!
The ranged prices on the full color are dependent on the design of the character (example shown is on the lowest price end)
Prices are for first character with each additional character adding half the normal price

What I can draw for you​

-anthro, scaly, mythical, feral characters ect
-sfw, nsfw, gore, fetish
-just ask! I'm always looking to check out new things!

What I won't draw for you​

-underaged characters in nsfw situations
-humans (Just cant make the faces look right >.> )

What's the rules​

-I might choose to use the art in future portfolios, but any time it's public (such as using here when bumping) I will make it clear who's character is featured!
-You will of course receive rights to the art you buy. You may post it anywhere you want as long as credit is given. If your looking for a piece to use for merch just let me know beforehand because in those cases I do ask that my commission info is shared with sales!
-No freebies, might be willing to do discounts for advertising somewhere if you have like 500+ followers though.

Refunds​

Refunds are available, but full refunds will only be available before I start on the art. After that only partial refunds will be given based on the amount of time spent on getting that far.

Attachments

• Commissions Sheet.png
    Commissions Sheet.png
    686 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
poses.png

Figured I'd bump with some pose options for a kangaroo and a bear! Was working on some other things and sketched these up!

bumping with the full size sheet and to let anyone interested know I finished up what I had going and can start on new commissions right away!
Commissions Sheet.png

Bumping with a fun (mild gore) commission I finished for 92ndletter!

GORE WARNING

Attachments

• decaying warrior SMALL.png
    decaying warrior SMALL.png
    708.1 KB · Views: 23
Hi everyone! Feeling extra gay so I'm gonna give y'all an offer!
Any commissions from today 4/11/21 through 4/18/21 that involve members of the alphabet mafia doing pride stuff (waving flags, showing off buttons, 2 members getting wild, ect) will receive a 25% off discount!
So hit me up for that pride art! If you miss this one you might have to wait till June for another chance!
be gay do crimes sale.png