• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ShortConcepts

Are you interested in a commission from me? Great! I’m currently open to all sorts of commissions, so make sure to read my TERMS OF SERVICE as there’s some important information listed there.

By commissioning me, you are agreeing to my Terms of Service!

NSFW can be done, but it is done on a case by case basis! Please contact me if you're interested in a NSFW commission.

Make sure to send me a NOTE if interested in a commission or if you have any questions about anything I’m offering.

My typical rate is about $40 USD per hour, however, in the list below are starting prices based on how long I took in that individual piece. If you are interested in something not listed, send me a note and I’ll give you a general idea of how long/how much it will cost.

Time turnout depends on your spot and can range from a few days to under a month.

1539629664.shortconcepts_10142018_rotvenomvipers-color_sm.png

1531791651.shortconcepts_07142018_tshirtdragon-gardenmonarch-sm.png

1527530872.shortconcepts_05232018_rhaeze_sm.png

Soft-Shaded Illustration
Mid-Detail Background + 1 Character Fully Colored, Shaded, and Lit
Examples: 1 | 2 | 3
Starting Price: $120+
Additional Prices: +1 Character ($50+ depending on size and complexity)

High-Detail Headshot - Style 1
1 Character Fully Colored, Shaded, and Lit on Mid-Level Background
Examples: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

High-Detail Headshot - Style 2
1 Character Fully Colored, Shaded, and Lit on Mid-Level Background

Character Sheets
Character Sheet of Back and Front View of 1 Character
Starting Price: $100+
Additional Prices: $20-$50 added clothing (price depending on complexity); $50 extra views/poses; $30 1 expression headshot; $50 add shading!

I think that’s everything for now. Please send me a note if interested and I’ll put you down on the list. I welcome any questions!

Last edited:

Teemo The Yiffer

The Lascivious Yordle
Your planetary art is astounding. I work at a satellite company and I'd bet they'd hire you for our company backdrop and asset creation.

Griffintaur

If you're still open in a week and a half, I have an aquatic Griffin that'll look great in your style. If I may, could I PM the details to you just to have it all ready to go? Thanks