• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
I am currently open for Celshaded Icons, Quick Character Sketches, Monochrome Sketches, Celshaded Characters, Softshaded Characters, Reference Sheets, and Comic Pages!

There is also some Discounts/Offers in effect for Monochrome Sketches, Softshaded Characters, Reference Sheets, and Comic Pages!

Be sure to check out the prices here!: myfantasiworld.weebly.com: Commissions

Also look at all my work to see more of my style!: MyFantasiWorld on DeviantArt

Deadline To Submit Forms Is June 5, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time

Due to the trip I'm taking this week, I will not be able to work on any commissions or respond to any forms until after I get back. So go ahead and leave your forms and take the time to send any information you need for your commission.

Thanks and I hope to see what you send me!

Here are some examples of my current style I use for my commissions:

Quick Character Sketches:
myfantasiworld.deviantart.com: Benjamin Carmine Reloaded
myfantasiworld.deviantart.com: Going To Become Ghostly!

Monochrome Sketches:
myfantasiworld.deviantart.com: Comm: Louis And Camil Kissing
myfantasiworld.deviantart.com: Comm: Marcus And Elle Embrace
myfantasiworld.deviantart.com: G: Linnie And Cheshire
myfantasiworld.deviantart.com: G: Genesis

Celshaded Characters:
myfantasiworld.deviantart.com: Comm: Aeyva Rose
myfantasiworld.deviantart.com: Comm: Alverdo
myfantasiworld.deviantart.com: Living For Tomorrow
myfantasiworld.deviantart.com: G: Genom Sleeping (background not applicable for this type of commission)
myfantasiworld.deviantart.com: G: Harmonia Singing (background not applicable for this type of commission)

Softshaded Characters:
myfantasiworld.deviantart.com: All-Brawn And No-Brain (background not applicable for this type of commission)
myfantasiworld.deviantart.com: Hearts As Soft As Bunnies (background not applicable for this type of commission)

Last edited: