• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Commissions (Selling) - Colored and Shaded Character Art with Frame and Abstract Background [Starting @ $60]

Chann3l-Chas3r

Hi there, all!

Sorry that this isn't the most polished of posts. I've been doing art entirely for fun until... well, quite literally right now! Sudden financial stress has me doing this before I had time to get every one of my ducks in a row, so I don't have much of a variety with my commission samples at the moment. To be perfectly honest, I'm literally brand-new to this community because I've been told that it's a good place for artists who do the kind of work I'm good at to find reliable work, so I apologize that my FA account is as bare-bones as it gets. It'll get much better soon!

I hope what I do have on display shows enough of my skills to inspire confidence in hiring me!

I'm doing busts, half-body, and full-body pieces of character art that come with a frame and abstract background, like so:

usFbjHq.png
Bust_Razha.png

Bust_Caroline.png
Bust_Chann3l_Chas3r.png
Bust_Blitz.png

Bust_Ccraig.png
Bust_Jackalope.png
BUST_GELMS.png

Here's a link to my Commission Submission form; it includes all the details of what you can order, prices, payment info, and my ToS.

Here's a link to an Imgur gallery that has a larger variety of my work in it. The majority is unpolished made-for-fun work, but I tried to make sure the variety gave a good idea of my artistic flexibility. I can work with pretty much any character design!

I'm set on doing commissions as my full-time job--I'm a stay-at-home spouse and not traditionally employed, and have already planned out my 'business hours' as outlined in the aforementioned form. Given the amount of 'free time' I have (which is technically now 'work time',) I get work done fast!

You'll notice in my ToS I state, "Within 30 business hours of your form submission I will contact you via e-mail." This is because I work on a first-come, first-served basis, and unless I end up inundated with customers and have to change it over to a slot-based system (I hope to be so lucky!) this provides me ample time to complete in-progress commissions before contacting customers about new ones.

If you're interested in commissioning me, please contact me via discord, e-mail, or this site's notes.
✧・゚:* Thanks for checking out my post, and have a lovely day! *:・゚✧

Last edited: