• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

HNGcommissions

Commission Plans
  • Colored Bust $10
    Busts, from shoulders-up. Colored lineart, fully shaded and colored, simple background, and transparent background.
    +$10 additional interactive character (ie; kissing busts of two characters, vertical mirror, back to back, or something equally creative)
    +$10 Portrait upgrade*

• Colored Half Body $20
    Waist-up images, glamour shot. Colored lineart, fully shaded and colored, simple background, and transparent background.
    +$15 additional character and another 30 - 60 mins
    +$10 Portrait upgrade*
  • Colored Full Body $35
    Full Body, glamour or dynamic poses. Colored lineart, fully shaded and colored, simple background, and transparent background.
    +$20 additional character and another 60 - 90 mins
*Portrait Upgrade:
Play Furcadia, or wanna see your piece as a high quality HD avatar? Want a 95x95 pixel (or size otherwise requested) profile avatar made out of your piece of artwork? This fee pays for the handling; the resizing, cropping, and detailing of the downsized image so that even the tiny version on your profiles looks astounding!

CONTACT INFORMATION
The best, fastest way to reach me is by email. I have two other favored methods if you recognize or use them. I want to be able to reply to you as quickly as possible.

EMAIL
gemini2theT@gmail.com

FURCADIA
Mammon
Lecherous

RPR (click "Send Message" on top bar)
Egads! » RP Repository

FA
Userpage of hngcommissions -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Payment Method
Paypal user, secure payements! Paypal accepts credit/debit cards or a paypal balance.

Last edited:

HNGcommissions

1476484638.hngcommissions_scamps.jpg

Last edited: