• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Commissions starting at $10, quick turnaround

ThatSnarkyDragon

Hi there! I'm offering character commissions starting at $10.

Info:
1506732875.thatsnarkydragon_commission_info.png

FA Profile: Userpage of ThatSnarkyDragon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you want more than one character, just add an additional 1/2 of the price for each one. If you want many characters, the price will go down, and same for many illustrations.
Character reference sheets start at $100 for front/side/back/headshot (if you already have a design).
Violence and minor NSFW is ok, but I don't draw extreme gore or sexual content, sorry. Feel free to ask and I'll let you know if I can draw it. :)

Once you decide on what you're looking for and you send any references you have, I'll get started on a sketch. Once you like the sketch, I'll send you a PayPal invoice for half of the price (or the full price, if you only ordered a sketch). Once the invoice is payed, I will continue work on the commission, updating you as I go. Once the lineart is complete, minor changes can still be made, but any major changes my cost extra. When I complete the illustration, I will send you a watermarked, low-res image to approve. If there are any other changes you need, this is the time to make them. Once you approve the image, I'll send you an invoice for the rest of the payment, and send you the full res image and any other files once it's paid!

If the standard payment plan - half payment after the sketch, the other half upon completion - doesn't work for you, I'm happy to discuss an alternative.
I will give you an estimate of when I will be able to start your commission as well as when I expect to finish. Commissions are generally first come, first serve.
The image is yours to use, with credit, for any noncommercial use, as soon as you pay. Please do not remove my signature without permission. If you want to use my work for commercial use, or to make money, there will be an additional cost. (Exception: you may sell work commissioned from me without the additional commercial cost if it is included in a character auction or similar.)
If the work changes hands, please notify me if possible. This includes giving it as a gift or auctioning it with your character.