• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
K

KayJay

1527225189.kinkijayarts_kj_commissions.png

Posting my commissions sheet for Spring/Summer 2018. I will definitely be updating as I improve my art skills.

I'll put as many details as I can here and if you have questions please note/PM me.

What I will do- OC stuff and fursonas (I love OC stuff so don't be shy) , ponies, shipping, smut stuff fancomics and original comics (in manga style)

What I won't do- kinks I'm uncomfortable with, any kind of hate art, overly muscled people/anthros(not quite confident with that) , vehicles and mechas (not terribly good at them) , excessive gore and vore

I need visual references and VERY detailed descriptions, the more the better. Seriously you cannot give me enough references to work off of. And I will love you forever if you can give me lots of them. It makes my job in capturing what you want so much easier. I'll be in touch with you throughout the process and be sending you notes if there's going to be a delay, if I have a WIP pic for you (I will probably show you WIP pics throughout to get JUST the right look for you) , or for payment stuff.

I primarily take payment through Paypal.

As of now I'm opening 3 slots for each kind of commission. I am going on a trip in 8 days. so I may take longer than usual during my vacation but I will be sure to get up with you as soon as I'm done.

I reserve the right to refuse a commission for any reason usually if it's something I don't feel confident enough to draw or feel uncomfortable with drawing. and my prices are a guesstimate , I may charge more for something especially complex. I tend to charge based on work and time it takes me. But I'll talk over things with you :)

FLAT COLOR
~~~~~~~~~

FULL COLOR AND SHADE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLACK AND WHITE/TONED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMIC
~~~~~~~~~

NSFW/SMUT
~~~~~~~~~~~~