• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Commissions! Starting from $5!

S

Sabstar

Hey there! I'm starting up commissions again as I find I have quite a bit of spare time on my hands and I'm a broke university student!
Anyway...here's the deal; these can all be found on my user page too! :3

Just edited this post to say I'm taking coloured sketch commissions now - seeing as I've been playing around with colour in my other sketches. :)

$5 Taditional Sketches
$10 Traditional Coloured Sketch

Here's an example below of a basic sketch commission, done traditionally and slightly shaded. This would cost $5
wafwaaff.jpg

I accept a range of different concepts and I am also very happy to do feral/quad/realistic.

More examples of my work and more info on commissions can be found on my user page -
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/sabstar/

Help a fellow fur out! :3 Thanks a bunch!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sabstar

Bumping this up with a few examples - bare in mind these are older images. :3
foxy.png

mrdragon.png

S

Sabstar

tuss.jpg

Just finished off a commission for Tuss. Another example of a sketch commish. :3 Keep em comin'!

S

Sabstar

Finished! Hope you like it - if you would like any changes feel free to ask :) Thank You!

1321838378.sabstar_meow.jpg

S

Sabstar

Another $5 commission done for Jesslyra. This one was worked into a little on photoshop because I felt like adding some colour. 8) Keep em' comin'.

1322014014.sabstar_lyra.png

S

Sabstar

Updated with an example of a basic ref sheet for commission purposes - my fursona!

1322259674.sabstar_sab_fox_ref.png

One like this would cost $15-$20 depending on how detailed.

S

Sabstar

Just finished - I hope you like it. I had to make a little bit of a guess on the back patterns but hopefully i've got it close enough. Feel free to ask for any changes you want ^^ Thanks for commisshing.

1322345532.sabstar_junco.png

S

Sabstar

1322513271.sabstar_dvviiitnirrr.png

Second of Centradragons commissions - her masked human form character, Dvitnir.