• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Commissions to help me move out of an abusive house!

ColorInPlatinum

heya! my name is ade, i'm a 19 year old artist currently having some financial struggles and trying to get out of a really, really, really bad situation. you're more than welcome to ask for more details, but you can find the basic gist of it on my gofundme page (and the fact that i need a gofundme page at all should also tell you the severity). in essence: i need about $4000 saved up before my partner and i can move out of a SUPER abusive household, and any help is good help. but i'm not really here to advertise that, i'm more here to advertise my art!

commission_prices__by_colorinplatinum_dbgm8v5-pre.png

those are the basics. sorry for a lack of actual furry art, i promise i'm capable of drawing it! i obviously won't do anything dealing with racism, pedophilia, rape, homophobia, transphobia, incest, or the like. on that note, i reserve the right to reject something i see as being one of these things for my own comfort. example: if you say your character is 18 but they look like they're 10, i probably won't draw it.

aside from that, i can do just about any kink or fetish in regards to NSFW art (there are a handful i won't do, but we can hash that out when discussing things), furries of all shapes and sizes, OCs galore, self-insert characters and/or ships, stuff from fandoms i'm not even in, non fandom art, and any kind of ship!

i take payment through paypal (or ko-fi, if that's easier, since it goes right to my paypal anyway) and typically get each piece done within a week!

ColorInPlatinum

uh hey! little update for you guys. i have until may to move out or my partner and i are going to end up homeless. we don't have long to get the money together and the apartment we've found is about $750 a month, which my job doesn't even begin to cover. please help?

ColorInPlatinum

Yeah keep begging maybe someone will believe your sob story.
it actually is true. i've got recordings and screencaps of the things my folks have said to me and everything. believe me if you want, or don't, that means very little to me. i'm just looking for help. have a nice day