• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Commisson pages down?

AquilaWolf

I was just wondering if it was exclusive to my account or not. It seems any artist profile I visit, the commissions page loads with a message about the page being down.

I skimmed around for a thread regarding this issue, and didn't locate one. If there is one in use on the issue, disregard this thread and redirect me. Please.

Thanks
-Aquila

oniontrain

Horror Generator
I went and posted mine on my front page since most people didn't know how to click the tab anyway.

Is there any way we can get an estimate of how long it'll be down for?

tsawolf

Nope! It was taken down for security reasons. It will be up as soon as we can finish auditing it to make sure it is safe. :)

It is the way it is.

Elessara

N UR THRED; VORIN MAH PICKEL
Nope! It was taken down for security reasons. It will be up as soon as we can finish auditing it to make sure it is safe. :)

It is the way it is.

Security reasons??? Safe??? ~Tilts head to the side~

What happened?

Quiet269

T3h could've h4xx0r3d t3h F|_|rr13s... 5o o|_|r 1337 M0Ds bl0ck3d th3ir 4cc3ss.

It will be back up when the 1337 M0Ds fix the issue.

Elessara

T3h could've h4xx0r3d t3h F|_|rr13s... 5o o|_|r 1337 M0Ds bl0ck3d th3ir 4cc3ss.

It will be back up when the 1337 M0Ds fix the issue.

I feel like such a nerd for being able to read that the first time through... 0.o

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
I don't want to sound like an arse but what exactly would there be in the commissions pages code that would pose a threat that the other pages do not. seems odd to me. I would think the frontpage would be the most dangerous in being littered with XSS exploits.

Just my honest opinion. That and what will happen to the page when the fixing is done. will people ahve to re-enter their information?

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Some faggots from Lulz found some 'sploits in the page and were parading it around so somebody obviously reported it here.
I read lulz, as well as a bunch of others. We generally get notice of 'sploits fairly quickly.

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
I read lulz, as well as a bunch of others. We generally get notice of 'sploits fairly quickly.

want some fun.
read pastebins at http://www.pastebin.com/ alot of programming stuff shows up but every now and then someone posts a please hack this site or heres someones password have fun. it makes me laugh to see these.

tsawolf

I don't want to sound like an arse but what exactly would there be in the commissions pages code that would pose a threat that the other pages do not. seems odd to me. I would think the frontpage would be the most dangerous in being littered with XSS exploits.

Just my honest opinion. That and what will happen to the page when the fixing is done. will people ahve to re-enter their information?

Ah, but the frontpage doesn't have XSS exploits.

The commissions info page does. :)

Nexus

Hummm ok. I realy need the commission information to keep me and my customers updated. Some of the big bosses have some estimation for this service be up again?

tsawolf

Hummm ok. I realy need the commission information to keep me and my customers updated. Some of the big bosses have some estimation for this service be up again?

No estimates. If it's that big of a deal, put an abbreviated version in your artist info.

It will come when it comes.

Nexus

No estimates. If it's that big of a deal, put an abbreviated version in your artist info.

It will come when it comes.

Yes..id like to do that. But unfortunally that page was the only copy i have of my list. Can you send me a copy from the backup just to me put it in a journal and keep a copy with me?

Elessara

Yes..id like to do that. But unfortunally that page was the only copy i have of my list. Can you send me a copy from the backup just to me put it in a journal and keep a copy with me?

If you go to "edit commission info" on your FA page you can get your info... other people just can't see it atm...

oniontrain

Horror Generator
Just add it to your profile info, it's not like a bunch of people don't know how to click that tab anyway.