• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ForestWitchBrews

Moon Worshipper
Hello, all. Perhaps there is another topic like this, in which case forgive me, but I've been looking around for community chat groups. Preferably within the Furry realm, but I guess I'm open to anything. This can be on Discord, Telegram, etc. I'm just trying to find social outlets like that, but it's surprisingly difficult to find ones that are active, reliable, or "safe". Any recommendations of groups you are in or aware of?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Hello, all. Perhaps there is another topic like this, in which case forgive me, but I've been looking around for community chat groups. Preferably within the Furry realm, but I guess I'm open to anything. This can be on Discord, Telegram, etc. I'm just trying to find social outlets like that, but it's surprisingly difficult to find ones that are active, reliable, or "safe". Any recommendations of groups you are in or aware of?

You're in one, enjoy! <lol> Seriously, there are some good Discord ones I heard, but personally I like our community here...you might too.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
There are plenty I see being advertised in the link sharing subforum, but I wouldn't have any personal reviews to offer.

The one called fluffbutts (?) is one I've seen that is still active.

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Me and a handful of other users are on an art-orientated chat
@PaxTerra leads it
It does feature NSFW content, so you must be an adult and cool with that