• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

"Community" Vent? Sort of.

Zahur

The eastern rift dragon
Furries have a deep affinity for safe places
ODtEgmi.png

I see now

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE LOOKS CUTE AND FUZZY ON THE OUTSIDE DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE ON THE INSIDE

Yep, that's maybe the second thing you learn, after the initial thrill of discovering the fandom fades a bit...that even though by and large, furries tend to be a pretty accepting bunch, it doesn't mean they're free from the sorts of annoying traits found in people in general.

@ Zahur I tend to look past those who annoy me (and that can be hard), and focus on furs who make me happy, and I've quite a few that do. Just keep looking, posting, talking about things that you love and interest you, and you'll run across people...it can take a while, and sorta feel like you're an outsider, at points, but give it some time and effort, and you'll be fine.

Also, helps to be friendly, I find; I do get in this or that debate from time to time, but mainly, I try to focus on the more fun, creative quirky topics, around here.

Last edited: