• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Complain About Animal Crossing Villagers You Don't Like

quoting_mungo

New Horizons gave me Scoot as one of my starting villagers. His design is eye-searing and the sporty personality just comes across as... asshole, self-absorbed jock.

I proceeded to beat him with my bug net and will continue to do so until he gets the fuck off my island. :(

TheCynicalViet

Man, I dislike Tangy quite a bit. Fucking tangerine looking ass. Fucking vitamin C looking ass. Look at that leaf on her head, you ain't fooling anyone with that cheap weave. Head looking like a kumquat. It's not fair. Why can't I kum on her quats? I pay taxes. I deserve to be grapefruited.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
I like Cherry, but she has a habit of building her home directly in front of players' homes. (Happened to me and streamers I watch)

quoting_mungo

Update: Posted an open invitation for any visitors to beat Scoot with a net on my island bulletin board. Stupid ugly duck has been following me making flower emotes at me and I just want to vote him off the island. ;_;

Rayd

profound asshole
i got buck and canberra as my starting villagers, and i hated them both at first, but i warmed up to them and now i adore them

i mean, c'mon, how can you stay mad at this face

b927d72abc6896b07a9b1478aa9a1045.jpg