• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Complain About Someone (Non-Forum Member)

JustAlex1997

Autumn the Squirrel
An ex of mine once had to get up early for something, so she asked me to wake her up at that time. No matter what I did (shaking her, turning the lights on, whatever), she refused to get up. She then got mad at me later on because I apparently didn't try hard enough.

What would you like to complain about?

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
An ex of mine once had to get up early for something, so she asked me to wake her up at that time. No matter what I did (shaking her, turning the lights on, whatever), she refused to get up. She then got mad at me later on because I apparently didn't try hard enough.

What would you like to complain about?

I was actually thinking of opening a thread for 'exes'. I feel like that might be a little less controversial. XD

My first ex lied about his age and I didn't even learn the truth from him. His friend unintentionally spilled the beans. He was 11 years older than me and I was 21 when I met him.

Edit: I could deal with dating an older guy if I was that into him, can't date someone that turns out to be a liar.

Punkedsolar

Never say never
This one is just petty on my part.

My uncle-in-law is so freaking intolerable that I don't think I can go to any family gathers he's at again (assuming they ever happen again due to COVID). His attitudes range from the merely stupid (Did I know I could photocopy art so I wouldn't have to draw my own? I could save so much time) to the dangerous (Racism only exists in the United States, according to him, a white middle class English dude who is financially comfortable who has suffered more than anyone else could ever have suffered but seems not to have examples).

I recently saw him forget who he was talking to and lambast them for supporting investigation into police killing black teens, revealing the kind of really violent language he uses to strangers. When he realised he'd hit a younger relative with it, he gave a smarmy 'Oh, I wouldn't have if I knew that was you' apology because now he's embarrassed we caught how bad his attitude is.

No, ass-hat, no one cares if you're embarassed. You should be sorry because you're a terrible person.

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
My second ex was an emotional twat. He said he had a dream about his dad selling his belongings for drug money and insisted it was one of the many reasons why he had PTSD. He blamed everything on his alleged PTSD, because any negative experience he's ever had, has given him PTSD. He then romanticized every ounce of tragedy he'd ever endured and recited it like it was the most intense thing in the world- which would have made sense for the first telling, but 5, 6, 7? What's with dudes having no memory count?

He told me he made 2k off of art every month but after knowing him for a couple of months I asked why I haven't seen at least 2k worth of art yet (Yay lies). He has lived off of disability for pretty much his entire life and has used said money to invest in college/schools. He has degrees, he even had amazing art skills, but he didn't do anything with it. He decided that spending all of his time on the internet creating memes and shortening audio clips to reply with on the fly. He had all these opportunities, but chose to be the guy that spams people with useless facts and pics no one cares to hear.

He sent outdated pics of himself to my friend. they were outdated by at least 10 years, unless he was lying, and it was a completely different person altogether.

He insisted he was content with performing chores and light housework on the daily, but complained whenever his mother asked him for anything. His mother is allegedly no more mentally fit to be on her own than he is, but they both seem to be pooling their money together to spend on luxuries.

He said he had liver problems because of his diet. Says he wants to make change and will even support me on my diet journey. Eats a bag of cookies and just under 3 bags of chocolate bars in less than a week. Tries to offer me the same because he thinks that completely glazing over the fact that I'm trying to commit to something, and discourage me, is somehow cute.

He said he and his doctor thought he could be on the spectrum. To my online friend, he outright said he had Apsergers. Again the lying. I even told him to stop dodging and being evasive prior to that conversation. If you can't be up front with me, it means you're hiding something. But he was probably too busy playing World of Warcraft instead of paying attention to what I was really saying.

Only lasted a few months before I broke up with him. He continued to harass my friend for details, asking if I'd ever had some kind of STD, anything he could get his hands on. He assumed I was a scummy sleaze you'd hear about in highschool because 'all of his exes' were allegedly like that. It drove him mad to know that I didn't have the criminal history that he was hoping for and I wrote him an 'official' good-bye letter going into greater detail about why exactly I broke up with his ass. He tried to play it off like it was nothing, but minutes later decided to tell my online friend about how suicidal he was feeling over it all.

He didn't do anything. He's just so used to getting away with shit and had a melt down over it. She confirmed he was fine later, back to sending her random pics with no context.

*flips book* who else can I bitch about now? >8]

Punkedsolar

Never say never
Actually, the pettiest complaint I have is this one:

What should be the punishment for people that listen to music without headphones on when commuting? Execution or merely banishment?

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
I think I know what your favorite anime is now!~ X3
ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 スターダストクルセイダース, also known as JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken Sutādasuto Kuruseidāsu, also known as Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders is my favorite anime. x3

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 スターダストクルセイダース, also known as JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken Sutādasuto Kuruseidāsu, also known as Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders is my favorite anime. x3
Also known as "5 very gay guys and their very gay dog go on a quest, defeating very gay baddies with their very gay punchy spirits to finally defeat the very gay vampire"

Sir Thaikard

GOTTA WRITE FAST.
Also known as "5 very gay guys and their very gay dog go on a quest, defeating very gay baddies with their very gay punchy spirits to finally defeat the very gay vampire"

You forgot about their gay ghost buddies. How could you forget about their gay ghosts?

And while stay on topic. A big fuck you to that bus that changed lanes without checking. You're a fucking asshole and you almost hit me.

ASTA

Former Trash Man
There's a special place in hell for people who park so fucking close to my car that I literally cannot use my driver's side door to enter my vehicle.

It's like they just shoved their car into the parking space, hopped out, surveyed their handiwork, and literally shrugged their shoulders in complete and utter disregard for everyone else but themselves.

Holy shit, imagine being that damn inconsiderate.

P

Purplefuzz

People that try way too hard to be experts, But then insult people are annoying as hell.

MaelstromEyre

Slippery When Wet
My partner's grown daughter is back in jail again - entirely things that she chose to do, refused to stop doing, but she blames everyone in the family for the bad choices she has made. And she still calls family expecting them to pay to get her out of jail, even after she's stolen from the family. She has abandoned her own kid to be raised by elderly relatives because the only person she cares about in the world is herself, but I've seen her posts on social media and she talks about how her family is so terrible to her, keeping her from seeing "her baby." There comes a point when an addict has to be cut loose and not allowed back, even if they are family.