• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Complete Brutal Legend soundtrack revealed

KaiFox

NHL 11...you don't understand.
Before clicking on link: Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes. I can't wait for this game! :D

No Metallica? I must say, that's surprising, but I'm not complaining.

Bodom, Dark Tranquility, Dethklok (lol), Overkill, Rob Zombie, Static-X = nice :)

Iced Earth = Win. They sound like they would fit with this game, considering they're epic power metal (actually GOOD power metal).

Fuck yeah, two Mastodon tracks and 5 Priest tracks!

"Tornado of Souls" by Megadeth?! Br00tal, I love that song. "High Speed Dirt" is nice too. (lol they spelled Megadeth wrong. Fucking idiots)

Some nice Crue, Testament, and Tenacious D (naturally).

After reading all of it: ...I'm pretty happy with this list, although I think it needs some Pantera and we need to exterminate Dragonforce. It's mostly thrash metal or death metal, which isn't surprising. Overall, pretty good soundtrack (when compared to what I was hoping for). My main complaint is that there is no Pantera, which would've fit perfectly into this game. That and there are too many 80s hair bands in this game and a really crappy list of 80s metal bands. They could've done a better job extracting tracks from that decade. Plus, wtf is Def Leppard doing here?

Last edited:
That's a fairly impressive list, for how stupid the game looks.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
>Megadeath
>Megadeath
>Megadeath
>Megadeath
>Megadeath
>Megadeath
>MegadeAth

I lol'd.

Personally I'd want some more instrumental stuff, tech stuff, and the like. Death, Atheist, High on Fire, Gordian Knot, Mondo Generator, Celtic Frost, Hieronymus Bosch.

Last edited:
Jack Black has never been funny :v But the tracks intrigue me a bit.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
They really should remove The Metal. A) The song sucks, B) It's on another game.

KaiFox

NHL 11...you don't understand.
Jack Black has never been funny :v But the tracks intrigue me a bit.

idk what you're talking about. Jack Black's hilarious, and so is Tenacious D.

They really should remove The Metal. A) The song sucks, B) It's on another game.

I agree. That song isn't funny anymore because it's been overplayed and over-referenced so much that it's gotten stale.

Wulf

Terminally Pulchritudinous