• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[Completed!] Iron Artist Challenge 2020

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Ahoy~ =u=//

I'm doing an Iron Artist Challenge with my Fireside Cooperative artist friends for the next two weeks!

During the challenge we'll be encouraging each other to draw as much as we can. If you want to participate, you can check out this post here--

For the next few weeks, I'll be streaming daily and taking commissions. Check me out here--

You can even join me in the stream if you want by joining our server! Hit me with a message and I'll send you an invite. You can also leave your feedback here as well.

Cheers!

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Here's my stream cover for today~
PD_Bell.png

Just a quicky of my sona cosplaying Isabelle~.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
I finished this piece-!
upload_2020-4-28_19-5-57.png

I'll be on for another hour or so streaming. c:
Gonna move on to @ConorHyena

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Stopping for today. c:

I finished up this scene too-
upload_2020-4-30_16-26-51.png

I'll post them later. I'm gonna go eat with my mom >u<

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Finished for the day~. I completed another scene for my sona.

I'll be streaming again tomorrow around the same time!
upload_2020-5-1_20-53-7.png

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Lol, I didn't stream today. I was bushed, and had some day job stuff to do =u=//

Most of my time away from work I spend taking care of my mom and whoo boy~. She's good, but she'll forgo eating if I don't cook/harass her to eat.

Heres something I finished off-stream today c:
upload_2020-5-3_0-58-38.png

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
I've been feeling better about doing my art lately! I wanted to take advantage of this feeling to draw.

Heres a quick lineart for a flat--
upload_2020-5-3_2-28-27.png

I'll finish it tomorrow~

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Oof, no stream today~. I needed the rest today. vAv

I'm still working on art though! And I'm still opened for commissions. --Just send me a DM if you're interested. c:

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Last edited:

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Ooof. I didnt get to stream today or draw. My daywork over flowed. Plus I had to cook dinnee for my mom.

But im happy to report that I finished a day project today! I'm going to try to stream with @RadioactibeMint tomorrow morning if I can.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Lol, I didn't-
But I am going to stream within the hour. I just finished dinner with my mom. c: