• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Compliment the user above you!

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
Did I mention how caring you are?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Noooo! You were raelly fun to talk with... but now you're banned ;~;

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
You're kinda cool, at least that is what other people say about you. Personally I dont see it.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
Knows how to have fun.

The_biscuits_532

Sneaky rainforest kitty
You're a cool dude!
You inspired me to draw shitposts because doing art on phones is hard
sketch-1611709850201.jpg

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I think you're a really cool person. And sometimes I wonder if I annoy you because I'm so much younger than you. But the comment you made makes me feel good, and I would like to thank you for that. You're awesome and I can't wait to see more of you :3

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
smirks

Blep.jpg

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I think you're a lovely person, and you're quite fun to talk with :3

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I don't think I've seen you stir shit up here in the forums even once. That's very sweet of you, you're making it a better place for sure.
Daw, thank you. I've stirred shit up once. And that was talking about banning swords on the PVP thread. xD

But I think it's really cool how active you are. Almost as much as me which is crazy cause I'm up past my bed time.

D

Deleted member 111470

Daw, thank you. I've stirred shit up once. And that was talking about banning swords on the PVP thread. xD

But I think it's really cool how active you are. Almost as much as me which is crazy cause I'm up past my bed time.

I live in Europe, so for me it's morning.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I think you are really starting to discover who you really are.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
You've got some very pearly white fangs.

*Pokes them.*

And dey very sharp.