• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Compliment the user above you!

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf
Chill to be around and have good musical tastes.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I do my best to please *Bows*

But you seem like an extra friendly person. a new friend I'd love to get to know better. Cant wait to see more of you. ^w^

Erix

>‿‿◕
On FAF, you seem to be a lot of people's bright shining star which is honestly an achievement in of itself~

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*Tackles hugs*

Hehe, must I go on? I think you're a wonderful person despite all of your flaws you come on and put your best foot forward. Thats something I strive to do every day.

Erix

>‿‿◕
I shall not let this thread sink! I like this positive thread! >:c

You always give me fun vibes. A big fat jokester, and you’re able to always lighten up the mood everywhere you go. Mad respect B)

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Mad respect B xD You are very good at sounding like a friend. Seeing all the things you do on the forums. Good job.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Who paid you to say that? It bet it was a lot of money because you are a very strong willed individual.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
^w^

You're a wonderful person to see on the forums, whenever you're happy around and posting its just wonderful :3