• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Compliment the user above you!

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Always enjoyable to chat and interact with.

Fcomega121

V
Always enjoyable to chat and interact with.
Veeery much! Yeah!! Santo is awesome!
As you! :3

Surprisingly buoyant and flexible. Comes with a variety of expressions to choose from. 5/5 best pool floaty!
And you are awesome too!
You seem random and cool!! :3

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Surprisingly buoyant and flexible. Comes with a variety of expressions to choose from. 5/5 best pool floaty!
Hahahahahahahaha!

I mean..
*squeak squeak* :>

^ Seem rather fun and enjoyable. Lots of good humour to be had. 10/10 best pool floaty owner.
Veeery much! Yeah!! Santo is awesome!
As you! :3
Awww. You're lovely to be around as well. ^w^

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Know how to be fun. =w=

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Very kissable.

AkatsuriTaro

Vibezz Goddess | Cipher's Pet
A precious pupper

Fcomega121

As yours!!

I love your happiness and good vibes friendo!! :3
You always bring a spark of joy! >w<

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Awww *huggo*
Now if you may excuse me, I have to reply and make your words mine!!

Every time I see you on the forums it's like carnival has materialized here; your posts are always so crazy and uniquely filled with passion! You pour your heart into everything, I just can't measure, but it's enough if I can feel it putting a smile to my face

metatherat

Really ratty rat
You are the bestest froggo. You embody that whimsical playfulness that instantly attracted me to the fandom initially, all those years ago. There isn't a bit of manufactured aloofness or false maturity-signaling edginess to you, you are just entirely and openly your own cheerful, funny, awesome self. Merely seeing that you are online instantly cheers me up <3

metatherat

Really ratty rat
eeee, lenagooo~ :3
as fur you, you are the awesomest of snazzy top hat foxxos :3
You, too, have the whole whimsical playfulness thing going on and it is so fun and uplifting, I can't get enough of it <3
Your casual RP, your art, your characters, your general demeanor, it's all so fun and playful. I am glad you are around, the fandom is better when you are in it :3