• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Compliment the user above you!

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
You convey form with less than 50 pixels. That's really impressive!
Technically it's 16x16, so it's 256 pixels, though if you count only the black ones... I'm pretty sure it's more than 50 but I'd have to open the project file up and count em.

Also, I love tricorne hats.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Technically it's 16x16, so it's 256 pixels, though if you count only the black ones... I'm pretty sure it's more than 50 but I'd have to open the project file up and count em.

Also, I love tricorne hats.

You are super smart and fun to talk to. You can give me a run for my money with tech stuff!

hologrammaton

『RBT.EXE』
_

>admn
enter password:

welcome admin!
please input command
you may type "/help" at any time
for a list of available commands
>admn cmnd snsrhst proximity

Most recent user within
proximal range that can be named without damage to local reality/ies: f a l l o w f o x
>admn cmnd intgspc file "fallowfox.wma"

Displaying analysis:

ENTITY ANALYSIS
『FALLOWFOX』
COMPOSITION: 50.281% FALLOW
48.1% FOX
[REDACTED]

CRIMINAL RECORD: MINIMAL
RECORD COLLECTION: NOT TOO BAD
PERMANENT RECORD: HE STILL KNOWS WHAT YOU DID THAT SUMMER
SUMMER FLING: ONLY OFF A DOCK
DOCKING EQUIPMENT: PASSABLE

RESULT:
user is adequate​

metatherat

Really ratty rat
The fact that your pfp is traditional art that you sketched yourself, even though it was your first time drawing a furry, warms my soul :3

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
You are a nice rat, even though you keep trying to turn me into a rat, too. *Cat finger guns you*

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Any rat that herds cats must be the bravest animal in the world.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
It's so rare to see sheep(y) furs, so just seeing you made my day :D Stay sheepy!

That hair of yours makes you look so foxy! Stay stylin'!

D

Deleted member 132067

It's rare that I've met a person that is so likable despite me pretty much never talking to her. Interesting, funny, important gal pal™ in the fight against the sausage party of FurAffinity and most important of all: A magical, mysterious fox.

Continue being awesome, sister!

And since I got ninja'd:
Good first impression. I mean, fox (good) wears clothing (even better) and looks smug as fuck (now you've got my attention!) :D

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*