• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Concerts!!

Cam

Tick my laint
Im just really excited because im seeing Green day front row in a week!!

Im just curious to see who loves going to concerts?

What shows have you been to? Share your concert expiriences!

slydude851

PSN ID: Slydude851
I've never been to one. There's no particular band that I love that much to go see them in concert.

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
I have been to Colorado's 2008 Mayhem Festival, and I have been to a 2009 Tool concert in Arizona.

Concerts are intense. Not a fan of marijuana, though.

I've been to one concert, 23 thousand people at the Pittsburgh Post Gazette Pavilion. It's like going to an NFL game. The crowd and atmosphere, there's just nothing like it. Hope you have as much fun as I did :3

Cam

Tick my laint
I've been to one concert, 23 thousand people at the Pittsburgh Post Gazette Pavilion. It's like going to an NFL game. The crowd and atmosphere, there's just nothing like it. Hope you have as much fun as I did :3

Its alot like going to the NFL

Im a concert junkie...i live off the thrill of the crowd going nuts as the lights go down

RainLyre

Devilishly handsome
Bauhaus/Nine Inch Nails was the pinnacle of it all.
But I don't know... Tool was pretty awesome.
Other than that, Midlake at the Bottletree and a bunch of washed-out grunge/nu-metal bands at some public concert thing.

But really, so few bands worth a piss come to this state.

Tao

Hare Boi
Concerts seem fun but the food is expensive and there are lots of loud mean people...

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.
Oh god, I wish I could go to Ozzfest or the Norway Rockfest.

There's a metal concert coming up in Pittsburgh, where I live, but it's got Limp Bizkit, Korn, etc. Yeah...not going to that.

RenardGris

still has a fox as an avatar
Seen a few, Nine Inch Nails, GaGa, Elton John, Foo Fighters, Little Richard, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Ben Folds, Ozzfest (the last performance of System of a Down), and a bunch of local ones.

Querk

Split-ended-headed marmot
I've been to a few concerts. They were all loud as hell and I didn't really care for any of the bands, but still they were fun.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Only one I went to had four bands: Saving Able, Shinedown, Avenged Sevenfold, and Buckcherry. It was a lot of fun, A7X and Shinedown are amazing live.

I want to see Godsmack in concert so badly, but so far it's not meant to be :(

Last major concert in my area had Drowning Pool, Seether, Hell Ya, and two other bands that I forget. Due to work, I was unable to go T_T

Alstor

And twice as shiny
I have been dragged to a lot of concerts. Jonas Brothers, Katy Perry (the best one I went to), David Cook, and a Tri-C rock off, to name them all. I needed ear plugs for the first two, but I got over the noise by the last two.

Cam

Tick my laint
Have fun with the zom-pochalypse

I've been to few when I was younger, not telling who I saw >___>

Pfft cant be too bad

My mom has dragged me to every Madonna concert she has ever brought to boston

cruncheweezy

Only Shark to ever have Lice
Oh boy, where to start? I guess within the last year I've been to
Warped Tour (Saw Bayside and Alexisonfire and Silverstein for the first time)
Then Silverstein came BACK to the area, saw them with Ten Second Epic and A Day To Remember
Then... Three Days Grace with The Used and Default
Saw Mariana's Trench (suck live... so sad =[ )
Then Billy Talent came through the area with Alexisonfire, Cancer Bats (The bat on the back of their hoodie looks suspiciously furry, IMO) and Against Me!

However, in two weeks I'm seeing Skillet, Flyleaf and Hawk Nelson
Then I'm going to Uproar, which may be A7X's last show... I give them props for pulling through like they're doing.
Uproar will be A7X, Disturbed, Hellyeah, Airbourne and others.
And THEN I'm going to Bullet for my Valentine, with Escape The Fate < 3

Life is sweet.

Cam

Tick my laint
Oh boy, where to start? I guess within the last year I've been to
Warped Tour (Saw Bayside and Alexisonfire and Silverstein for the first time)
Then Silverstein came BACK to the area, saw them with Ten Second Epic and A Day To Remember
Then... Three Days Grace with The Used and Default
Saw Mariana's Trench (suck live... so sad =[ )
Then Billy Talent came through the area with Alexisonfire, Cancer Bats (The bat on the back of their hoodie looks suspiciously furry, IMO) and Against Me!

Then I'm going to Uproar, which may be A7X's last show... I give them props for pulling through like they're doing.

Life is sweet.

*jealous*

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears

Life is sweet.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. The jealously seeps out of my pores.

Though I'd be wary about A7X. I really do not like their new album, and odds are they'll be playing quite a few songs from it :(

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Never been to a concert.

Only gigs.

There is no such thing as a Jazz concert.