• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

craftyfox92

I dont trust trout or salmon
i like to make people uncomfortable on public transport by making chicken noises, then telling myself to "be quite because your making people uncomfortable"

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
i like to make people uncomfortable on public transport by making chicken noises, then telling myself to "be quite because your making people uncomfortable"
We have a song for that now.

I had a feral fursona of sorts in 2nd grade, but thinking of it brings back embarassing memories.

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
Takes off my ID
Stuff the ID in my back pocket with the laynard hanging out.

Intentionally swings the laynard to make it look like a wagging tail.

Puts on sunglasses.
Feels the swag

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I used to do that with a handkerchief when I was little.

craftyfox92

I dont trust trout or salmon
We have a song for that now.

I had a feral fursona of sorts in 2nd grade, but thinking of it brings back embarassing memories.

What freaks out people more than me making the noises, is the fact i tell myself to stop it. such fun i have on my own :p plus i did it when i was a kid to, in lessons most kids loved it but the teachers put me in detention all the time! i was such a clown in school.

Ieono

Uberaffe
What freaks out people more than me making the noises, is the fact i tell myself to stop it. such fun i have on my own :p plus i did it when i was a kid to, in lessons most kids loved it but the teachers put me in detention all the time! i was such a clown in school.

Maybe you were reincarnated from a chicken.

Phyllostachys

Feigning intelligence
Ha, have you heard their popular music?

Now that you mention it, I have to confess that I absolutely abhor K-pop. And that's why I dread it whenever I come across a Moroccan college girl who can speak Korean; nine out of ten times, they ask me about idol groups they are fan of which I know nothing about and completely uninterested in.

And I also hate Starcraft and I totally fail at playing them. In fact, I don't like playing multiplayer games in general.

jtrekkie

Feathered
I hate it when people don't acknowledge my posts. I always feel like an idiot. Did somebody already say that?

Namba

I hate people. All people of all shapes, sizes, religion, gender and sexuality. Does that make me a bad person? Because I'm so fed up with bullshit these days I feel like it's starting to leak out of my ears... And the fact what I just said is what gets some furry fuck-up's rocks off really just furthers my hatred for the virus that is humanity.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
I confess that I love people. C: I find myself to be perpetually impressed by the feats mankind accomplishes and the many small kindnesses people do.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
I hate people. All people of all shapes, sizes, religion, gender and sexuality. Does that make me a bad person? Because I'm so fed up with bullshit these days I feel like it's starting to leak out of my ears... And the fact what I just said is what gets some furry fuck-up's rocks off really just furthers my hatred for the virus that is humanity.

I confess that I love people. C: I find myself to be perpetually impressed by the feats mankind accomplishes and the many small kindnesses people do.

i just like it when people do cute things like

idunno

can we cuddle it out? is that ok?

Ieono

Uberaffe

Me too. Although a lot of bad is in the world - there's also so much good. Such a wonderful world! Life is swell, so best be appreciatin'

Ummm...you folks are awful, awful people.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
Ummm...you folks are awful, awful people.
See, that's something that I can't easily tolerate, when others decide to take a negative perception on someone that is trying to be optimistic about something that is just a generalization (and becomes a matter of perspective as a result). Equally so when someone shits on someone for having a negative perspective.

Either way, you're just judging a perspective that was developed for their reasons, not yours. I don't really find much reason for that, frankly. :/

I prefer a willingness to acknowledge both sides, but to put a negative connotation to optimists is absurd. Seeing good =/= neglecting bad.

Last edited:

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
I proposed to someone in elementary school because my friend who was also in elementary school had a boyfriend and I just wanted to be like her because she was cool.

I wonder where my fiancee is now?

Status
Not open for further replies.