• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baz

I actually like to talk to people, but I never know what to say, so I rarely start conversations. Even online.
I am the exact same way. I really love talking to people its but I am almost always to shy to talk to them and I have no idea what to say and im always afraid ill bug them. I need to not be such an introvert :\

Schwimmwagen

Dude totes doodle something for me. I JUST FEEL BAD ON FIRST INSTINCT cause I was taught not to ask for stuff. But if that's what you prefer and don't mind then go for it. UNLEASH YOUR WORST and/or BEST UPON ME. ^A^

sure friendo, shoot me your refs in a pm or summat

also if you could suggest something you'd like, that'd be grand (though I'm likely to fuck up mid-way and try to fix it by steering really far off in a totally different direction like I did with chuchi and the nazicopter, but that's part of the fun I spose)

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
ok i realize i was too lazy to not be a dick about it before so lemme try this again

like you draw well enough that when you try to give something character, it succeeds, even when it comes to silly/stupid art o:

It's ok, you don't need to say something nice. I know it's crap. That's the fun part. :V
But thanks.

You're right.

You did make me look pretty hot.

Ahhhh, damn it, you got me. Coupled with the ava, I laughed. xD

It's not that I can't, but I don't think anyone's too enthusiastic about getting anything done by me anyway.

But I offered and did stuff for Chuchi and Ayattar but there were a couple who fancied something.
Nah, don't think like that, Gibbler. I'm a phase, they're going to come around in a few days and this will all blow over.
My stupid shit is like those snapbracelets. Funny a few times, but then you just put it in a drawer and never look at it again for the next 10 years.

Schwimmwagen

Nah, don't think like that, Gibbler. I'm a phase, they're going to come around in a few days and this will all blow over.
My stupid shit is like those snapbracelets. Funny a few times, but then you just put it in a drawer and never look at it again for the next 10 years.

shhh nooo, I don't mean it like that no shhh /slowly drags a limp blister-clustered cold calloused hand down your cheek to reassure you

I really just wanted to ask if anyone was interested and I think I hinted well enough that I'd like to draw people too, but no responses the first time but whatevru. Omg we should trade.

I used to draw a LOT and people told me that I was actually becoming pretty good. I wholeheartedly disagreed with them. Eventually I stopped drawing it all together. A lot of people posting here now have no idea at all of how much I used to draw and WHAT I used to draw, and I even accumulated over 10,000 FA pageviews. But all that is gone nao.

I used to do requests too, but the way people in that part of the forums behave began to grate on me.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
shhh nooo, I don't mean it like that no shhh /slowly drags a limp blister-clustered cold calloused hand down your cheek to reassure you
I have never felt so violated over the internet in my life. I also have the most confused erection but shhh, we won't talk about that now

That pic is just too perfect for the way I feel about that area as well.
You need to start drawing and posting things everywhere. EVERYWHERE. Just start sticking stuff to peoples' backs. Pets. In the fridge. \o/
Also, I'd be down for a trade or something. c:

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
It's ok, you don't need to say something nice. I know it's crap. That's the fun part. :V
But thanks.
you deserve something nice though unu

i'm all for giving artists/musicians constructive criticism for the sake of improvement but i really like how you draw and that was illustrated poorly ;n;

i'm going to rudely insist on complimenting you while deflecting any i recieve because that's not hypocritical at all
It's not that I can't, but I don't think anyone's too enthusiastic about getting anything done by me anyway.

But I offered and did stuff for Chuchi and Ayattar but there were a couple who fancied something.
i loved the stuff you did for me btw, if i never said that then :c

Last edited:

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I have a friend whose parents come into my work to talk to me about how he needs someone 'stable' in his life, and then go back to him to talk about how 'sweet' I am.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I've finally just commissioned my first NSFW piece, gonna shweet x3

I had breakfast at a fast food joint today, and my order number was 420. And my mom made a vet appointment tomorrow for one of our kittens, which is at 4:20. Eerie coincidence, or is the universe trying to tell me something?

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
I had breakfast at a fast food joint today, and my order number was 420. And my mom made a vet appointment tomorrow for one of our kittens, which is at 4:20. Eerie coincidence, or is the universe trying to tell me something?
My birthday's April 20th, i've taken that as a sign. And i think you should take this as a sign too...or at the very least an excuse. ;)

Ieono

Uberaffe
You folks need to look up "Apophenia".

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned

Arcana

career lurker
Apophenia
1 + 16 + 15 + 16 + 8 + 5 + 14 + 9 + 1 = 85
There are 26 letters in the alphabet, 85 + 26 = 111
April 20[sup]th[/sup] is the 111[sup]th[/sup] day of the year during leap years.

This is getting pretty deep, man.

Feste

I haven't found an answer yet
I'm having a girl over to my apartment tomorrow night, and I can't stop freaking out and I need to clean and I don't know what the fuck I'm doing....><><.....

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
Maybe it's a calling from a higher​ power beyond our understanding...
You mean the true creator is trying to circumvent the oppressive will of the Demiurge?

Of course, it makes perfect sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.