• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
Heh, don't let that stop you, unless that might make him too attached. You can always be friends with benefits....

Honestly, I doubt I'll ever see him again, now that we graduated he's back in London. I don't like the FWB thing anyway, I don't like messing with peoples' feelings and it's only ever a crutch for my own indecisiveness.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Reading this thread I created makes me feel like a furry frankenstein

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
im a 16 year old virgin who is surrounded by people who lost their virginity at the age of 14 and started getting BJs around 13.......Jesus Christ what is wrong with my current generation? AT LEAST I CAN DO IT LEGALLY BUT THESE KIDS ARE SO DAMN HORNY....

I'm 17 and I've only gotten one BJ

N30Nphoenix

Kitty-fox
im a 16 year old virgin who is surrounded by people who lost their virginity at the age of 14 and started getting BJs around 13.......Jesus Christ what is wrong with my current generation? AT LEAST I CAN DO IT LEGALLY BUT THESE KIDS ARE SO DAMN HORNY....

ikr i I go to school and everyone's bragging about sex they had and I'm just here like, yeah cool story bro but I went to toys-r-us and gamestop yesterday.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
I confess it really irritates me when people call me weird and stupid or a loser, for not losing my virginity at 16-18 etc, I'm now 23 and still haven't lost it, but I will be meeting my long distance boyfriend for the first time this May, hopefully *fingers crossed* this is a guy I genuinely care for, and I feel happy that I've waited to meet someone who makes me happy and I make him happy, I mean I don't strictly consider virginity an overly special thing but I didn't just want to lose it to a guy at a bar in a one-night stand for the sake of it either.

Apparently this makes me old fashioned ¬___¬

RestlessDreamer

Scary Monster; Super Creep
I confess that I'm happier walking around in sub-20 F weather listening to music and podcasts than I am being in the house or entertaining people. My antisocial tendencies have been getting worse as of late. I can be charming and hospitable when around people, but my patience for anyone's bullshit has dropped precipitously since August of last year.

Since January 1st, I've already walked 90 miles (according to my phone app).

jtrekkie

Feathered

Young+Frank.jpg

I'm 17 and I've only gotten one BJ

I'm like, 20 or something and I've never gotten anything.

RestlessDreamer

I'm 28. Does that make me an old man around here? I feel it does.

Also, I've turned down threesomes before. Just the one, actually, but the ladies were both crazy as the day was long. And not good sexy crazy. More like wake-up-and-find-her-initials-carved-into-my-leg crazy.

Kinharia

Drunken Irish Snow Leopard
You're only old if you feel old. Just pretend everyone is the same age and it's all good :p

RestlessDreamer

You're only old if you feel old. Just pretend everyone is the same age and it's all good :p

Well, mentally I feel I never aged past 22. But I know a lot of people on this board are younger and it's always weird to know that I'm in the presence of younger people sometimes. I feel like the grandpa trying to be "hip" around the kids with their "eye-phones and selfies and Kelly Clarksons." Or I feel I'm speaking uncouthly around teens. It's weird.

Kinharia

Drunken Irish Snow Leopard
If it helps, I despise most people my age and younger ^.^

UrsusArtist

Hurr durr I'm a Big Black Burr
I'm 28. Does that make me an old man around here? I feel it does.

Also, I've turned down threesomes before. Just the one, actually, but the ladies were both crazy as the day was long. And not good sexy crazy. More like wake-up-and-find-her-initials-carved-into-my-leg crazy.

I'm 26, so I'm right on your heels. And threesomes only work if all three have great chemistry...I've had my fair share of awkward moments...

RestlessDreamer

I'm 26, so I'm right on your heels. And rhinestones only work if all three have great chemistry...I've had my fair share of awkward moments...

*leans forward dramatically* Care to elaborate about the awkward moments?

Also, I've never heard a threesome referred to as a rhinestone before. That's new to me.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Yep, always hated the idea that what kind of sexual or romantic interactions you have is some record that makes you cool.

Kids in middle school dating people just because they can...are you seriously in love with this person or trying to compete. And kids in high school are the first to ask if you are a virgin or if you had a first kiss yet, and then kids that brag about the x amount of relationships they've had and go into detail about their sex lives,

Does it even matter how far you've been? People treat it as if it's downright shameful to not have kissed anyone by highschool.

...Quality over quantity. It shouldnt matter how many people you've been with at all! I would think the aim is to find someone you care about to begin with. I personally dont understand how people just see someone, ask them out, and try the whole dating thing without knowing the person first...even though they say the point of dating is to get to know someone, I cant do that!!!

So kids, I dont think Im one to give advice but I dont think you should care so much about this unofficial record you have to uphold in comparison to everyone. It's completely unimportant.

UrsusArtist

Hurr durr I'm a Big Black Burr
*leans forward dramatically* Care to elaborate about the awkward moments?

Also, I've never heard a threesome referred to as a rhinestone before. That's new to me.

Lol stupid autocorrect. I'm out eating, will have to elaborate when I get back home.

Last edited:

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
Does it even matter how far you've been? People treat it as if it's downright shameful to not have kissed anyone by highschool.

The amount of grief I received from former friends because of that, still yet to ever kiss anyone, In no rush and I'm perfectly happy to wait until I meet my guy in May

1000bluntz

mark ass trick
I'm currently doing rather poorly academically.

another confession: reading the recent activity in this thread is making me cherish my youth too much

Distorted

I'm sorry I ever doubted you. I still remember saying that this thread wouldn't make it far. Forgive me.

OT: I'm 24 and still a virgin myself. I've had many chances, but none of them felt right. Most of them were strange encounters anyway. It used to bother me at first, but now I'm cool with it.

Ryouzen

Vanguard of Solitude
SOMEDAY YOU WILL BE AS OLD AS ME AND BEAR WITNESS TO THE RAVAGES OF TIME.

I never assumed 30 to be old but alright lol

And to keep in tune with the confessions, I admit I've never done anything with another nor dated anyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.