• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croconaw

#1 Most Requested Croconaw
Gosh I was just being sarcastic. I wanted to fit in with all you other people who live in incredibly lame countries.

Bow before my giant Johto Pride Croc Cockâ„¢

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
That last sentence...with that avi....XDDDDD

Never change it, Croco.

Percy-Lyn

Relentless Fighter
So, a long time ago I generally just made character names by making syllables in my head and combining them to form "words" that sounded pleasant, and I used those as names.

At one point, I made a duo of two characters, one of whome was a human male that I simply named "Kira Yuki" after Kira Yamato in Gundam SeeD. He was an artist and was sort of a persona character (albeit not really) who aspired to be a manga artist. (Painful weabooness, I know.) The way his story went was that he got this magic inkpen in the mail, and drew a persona character based off of himself and was transported into another world, where everything drawn by the inkpens of that set became real.

I created a partner character for him, whom he himself created in-story. A tannish-colored fox furry character, named Kiima Yuki; I made her name based on that whole "make syllables and mash'em together until something sounds good" method. She was originally a very shy, princess-ish character that was played up on innocence. Think Belldandy from Ah/Oh My Goddess.

As time went by and I became more of a perv, Kiima turned into more and more of a perv character and eventually delved right into "Furry bicycle"/"Anything that moves" territory.

I learned, literally -years- after that character development, that "Kiima" is an actual word in Finnish, which is generally used to refer to a bitch in heat.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
So, a long time ago I generally just made character names by making syllables in my head and combining them to form "words" that sounded pleasant, and I used those as names.

At one point, I made a duo of two characters, one of whome was a human male that I simply named "Kira Yuki" after Kira Yamato in Gundam SeeD. He was an artist and was sort of a persona character (albeit not really) who aspired to be a manga artist. (Painful weabooness, I know.) The way his story went was that he got this magic inkpen in the mail, and drew a persona character based off of himself and was transported into another world, where everything drawn by the inkpens of that set became real.

I created a partner character for him, whom he himself created in-story. A tannish-colored fox furry character, named Kiima Yuki; I made her name based on that whole "make syllables and mash'em together until something sounds good" method. She was originally a very shy, princess-ish character that was played up on innocence. Think Belldandy from Ah/Oh My Goddess.

As time went by and I became more of a perv, Kiima turned into more and more of a perv character and eventually delved right into "Furry bicycle"/"Anything that moves" territory.

I learned, literally -years- after that character development, that "Kiima" is an actual word in Finnish, which is generally used to refer to a bitch in heat.

Yeah, was gonna say about that name.
I wouldn't worry about it though, there's a word for every letter combination in some language.

Percy-Lyn

Relentless Fighter
Yeah, was gonna say about that name.
I wouldn't worry about it though, there's a word for every letter combination in some language.

I took it in stride. Plus it's too hilariously fitting for the character now for me to bother changing it.

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
I'm a huge Zelda nerd but....i have never completely finished a legend of Zelda game. The closest i ever got was twilight princess with thr water temple.

Ariosto

There's a friend in class I really admire, and now even more, because I just discovered her taking notes of every paper we're assigned is very time-consuming and she still does it and has time left for everything. I need to work more overall, I'd love to be at that level.

Last edited:

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
Dude
That's like
Not even close to finished

I was about to say...
I've finished several, but I've never played Link to the Past or Majora's Mask

Pyper

I am quite reluctant to post on the forums a lot of the time because I feel like the post will go unnoticed or cause me to look really stupid. I know it's not true and that I shouldn't think that way but it is so hard to shake. This also happens with talking on TeamSpeak.

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
I am quite reluctant to post on the forums a lot of the time because I feel like the post will go unnoticed or cause me to look really stupid. I know it's not true and that I shouldn't think that way but it is so hard to shake. This also happens with talking on TeamSpeak.

you're not the only one o3o

Atemis

I confess that I like to argue over topics that I have little experience or knowledge with. It's just a habit ingrained in every Texan.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I've never liked pokémon, and I've never touched a Star Fox game.

Luki

I liked the pokemon show when I was a kid, but I never played any games. Never touched Starfox or Zelda either.

I do have an aunt named Zelda though :<

ZettaBit

Caffeine Addict
Confession time:

I think that I have been letting myself get too distracted as of late. I have important homework that needs to get done, yet I find myself either lurking or firing up FL after a long day.
In addition to that, I think I have a sebaceous cyst that is causing me some pain, but no time to go get it checked out.

Is it bad that I think the homework is more important?

Conclusion: I need a day off >_<

Gator

Uncledaddy
part of the reason i don't talk much is because i'm sure people won't like what i say. i think i'd seem very unpleasant if i were to be more open, and i'm too much of a lonely bastard to wanna drive people away... unless i already don't care for 'em. i also have a big fear of being seen as a nut. this bites me in the ass, of course, 'cause if you don't have much to say to nobody, nobody gonna have much to say to you, and being quiet apparently makes you a nut by default.

the other part, at least when it comes to speaking in person, is that i hate my voice so vehemently that if not for the sheer inconvenience of it, i would almost be happier to have no vocal cords at all.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
I have a giant Maleficent that I treat like glass and I'll bite anyone who tries touching her (not really).

... and I was feeling extra lonely last night, and it was cold, so I slept with it. ;_;

There's no going back.

part of the reason i don't talk much is because i'm sure people won't like what i say. i think i'd seem very unpleasant if i were to be more open, and i'm too much of a lonely bastard to wanna drive people away... unless i already don't care for 'em. i also have a big fear of being seen as a nut. this bites me in the ass, of course, 'cause if you don't have much to say to nobody, nobody gonna have much to say to you, and being quiet apparently makes you a nut by default.

the other part, at least when it comes to speaking in person, is that i hate my voice so vehemently that if not for the sheer inconvenience of it, i would almost be happier to have no vocal cords at all.

A lot of people think this way, but they have to realize sooner or later that it's all in their head. No one judges you as harshly as yourself. Once you start surrounding yourself with people who accept you, looking at and admiring yourself for being you will become easier.

Last edited:

Gator

Uncledaddy
I have a giant Maleficent that I treat like glass and I'll bite anyone who tries touching her (not really).

... and I was feeling extra lonely last night, and it was cold, so I slept with it. ;_;

There's no going back.

A lot of people think this way, but they have to realize sooner or later that it's all in their head. No one judges you as harshly as yourself. Once you start surrounding yourself with people who accept you, looking and admiring yourself for being you will become easier.

now to find some people like that...
i know what you mean though. it's just incredibly hard to stop worrying about it when that has been beat into me my whole life.

and tch, i keep a teddy bear with a pink tuxedo on my bed. i cuddle it when i feel bad.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
I'm intentionally missing out on meals to lose weight that I really don't need to lose, being in good shape and having a decent figure. I'm not even that bothered by body image. I'm not sure why I'm doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.