• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
You've never eaten sex?

Oh Kyryk. :3c You virgin~
Oh God it's true, whenever the opportunity arises i always end up eating dicks instead and by the time that's done i'm too full for sex. ;-;

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
:p Oh fuck no. Virgins don't know shit about how to sex.

Gimme a slut any day.

jtrekkie

Feathered
I just awkwardly brought up someone's missing cat. I feel like a butt.
Also I feel like I abandoned my friends out west.
I don't know.
I feel strange tonight.

I feel strange tonight, also. Are you sure abandon is the right idea?

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
I feel strange tonight, also. Are you sure abandon is the right idea?

I don't know.

When I left them it was, "Yeah I'll be back. I need to get my head straight."
But I think deep down I knew that I was needing an out. Rehab was my out, for better or for worse. And then I got this new driving job and I don't want to go back for fear of falling into old habits and losing it. But... I didn't SAY that. I didn't just say, "Guys. I've got to move on."

So I keep in touch and I hear one's broken up with his fiance and is drinking every day. The other one is regretting life decisions after I more or less used her for a year.

I didn't even really say goodbye, is my thing.

I just... left. Like the people who'd put up with my bullshit for 4 years straight didn't even deserve a goodbye.

That's why I say "abandon". I say the ship was sinking, and that I was the one putting holes in it, and I jumped ship.

I guess I'm feeling guilty.

jtrekkie

Feathered
Can you fix it without letting yourself get dragged down?

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
This talk of sex makes me want to give Taylor Momsen the greatest fucking that she ever had in her entire life
Whoaaaaa, you're like 15, calm your hormones down.

Aren't kids your age supposed to like... Kids Bop and Pokemon cards? :V

jtrekkie

Feathered
This talk of sex makes me want to give Taylor Momsen the greatest fucking that she ever had in her entire life

She has two black eyes in all the pictures I could find of her. I don't think you have a chance.

BlitzCo

Zoots Root
Whoaaaaa, you're like 15, calm your hormones down.

Aren't kids your age supposed to like... Kids Bop and Pokemon cards? :V

When your favorite band is Limp Bizkit and your favorite video game is a three-way tie between Halo, Gears of War, and Star Fox... The testosterone can get pretty high...

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
When your favorite band is Limp Bizkit and your favorite video game is a three-way tie between Halo, Gears of War, and Star Fox... The testosterone can get pretty high...
So.. well.. my comment was sardonic and didn't really merit a response. Protip: :V tends to indicate sarcasm, or general not-seriousness. ICYMI.

I'll give you some friendly advice: You don't need to tell people your edgy favorite band/singer or your cool high-adrenaline/shoot 'em up/whatever games to make yourself sound cooler or whatever. I feel pretty confident with saying most people don't give a shit and it kinda makes you look like a tool. On top of that, it's like waving a big banner over your head that says 'Look at how COOL I am!'

Now, I'm not trying to cut at you, just giving you a friendly bit of advice from someone who is... sigh... 10 years older than you and has been around the kicks longer. Just chill it out, relax and derp around here like everyone else. It's not such serious business that you need to try to prove to some random internet woman that your interests in music and video games asserts your masculinity. Because that just makes me laugh, at the end of it.

Also, I'd watch how you go around with your macho
because this is just asking for the snark.

Just my humble opinion(s) though, take 'em or leave 'em.

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
This post just reminded me of the time one of my friends got massively drunk, came on to me then told me he'd love to give my step sister and mum a "Biblical fucking" after i turned him down.

Thanks for that...

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
someone who is... sigh... 10 years older than you and has been around the kicks longer.

If I were straight, this is where I'd tell you that your apple ain't even at full ripeness yet (M'lady~) and that you don't need to give into society's bullshit that youth is like the lifespan of a gadfly. You godamn goddess.

But since I'm hella gay you gotta settle for a "Bitch, pls~"

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
If I were straight, this is where I'd tell you that your apple ain't even at full ripeness yet (M'lady~) and that you don't need to give into society's bullshit that youth is like the lifespan of a gadfly. You godamn goddess.

But since I'm hella gay you gotta settle for a "Bitch, pls~"
HAH! Bitch, pls~ x3 You're such a doll, Butters~ ♥
It just feels weird to say things like '10 years ago and 15 years ago and etc.' I used to roll my eyes when my mom did it, now I'm a mom and I'm doing it.
I'll always be young (cough- immature as fuck) at heart though. C:

Status
Not open for further replies.